• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

free vmk codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would greatly appreciate one if you could spare.
Thanks.

mordux

Please Don't Be Picky Remember Its A Free Code And I Want Everyone To Get One So I'm Not Willing To Give More Than One Per Person. Thanku For All The People That Understand!

I know alot of people already know but here's for the ones that don't. First is a code for 100 credits can be used more than once. The second is for a t-shirt can be used more than once.
3WCE-4VRW-CDB7-MDEQ
LAB9RR3KEBSKB9D3

I agree with everyone else here that this is very generous of you to give out anything free especially considering many of us cannot make it to the parks very easily.

I live really far from either parks and doubt I will ever get to either until I'm older. I really wish I could go. I have met other people on other boards that live right near the parks, but they refuse to give anyone any codes! This one guy said he goes every weekend but when I asked him if he could get me an AKL room code he said no! That he would make me trade a lot of rare for it. It bothers me when people are like that. This is just so generous and nice of you to do! :thumbsup2

First, I want to thank disneylandkitty for being so generous!

I am very disappointed, however, that people are already making multiple DIS identities to request more than one code. :sad2: disneylandkitty is trying to gift as many members as possible, but some feel the need to deceive her.

Please do not ruin such a kind gesture with greed!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter