Free popcorn refills for DVC members

People who bought resale:
Shame and ridicule for saving $14,000...oh wait you can keep your free popcorn.
You aren't being called stupid for buying resale. I also agree buying resale is best in most cases, which I did. I also have the blue card because that happened 6 years ago. No need to get defensive at people mentioning what the blue card offers.

You aren't being called stupid for buying resale. I also agree buying resale is best in most cases, which I did. I also have the blue card because that happened 6 years ago. No need to get defensive at people mentioning what the blue card offers.
Sorry I was being sarcastic

I brought my popcorn bucket but forgot my blue card & offered to go & get it to receive my free refill, but they honored it. I think they also saw my DVC pool wristbands, so they were ok with it. I remembered to bring my card for the next refill, so I don't know if I kept asking for the free refill without the card, if I would've been denied.

How much is the popcorn bucket? Sorry...I didn't see it on this thread.

I googled the Aulani menu at Ulu Cafe where the buckets are sold & refilled & their sample menu on the website says $8 for the bucket, $2 for the refill. I'm unsure if they are putting refills in the actual bucket or giving it in cups due to covid sanitation protocols. Pricing is subject to change, of course.

I would not be surprised if within five years disney takes the free parking away for blue card members.
If they take free parking away then the dues will go down because we, resale or direct, pay for parking every year in our dues.

But let’s get back to the free popcorn. I love popcorn and I love hidden perks. Thank you for sharing.

I googled the Aulani menu at Ulu Cafe where the buckets are sold & refilled & their sample menu on the website says $8 for the bucket, $2 for the refill. I'm unsure if they are putting refills in the actual bucket or giving it in cups due to covid sanitation protocols. Pricing is subject to change, of course.
They are currently giving you bags of popcorn for the refills.

Thanks!

Here now. Refilled 3x. Just go to ulu cafe register, bring your bucket and blue card. Cashier asked I wanted 2 bags I told her 1 is enough and Ill be back later. 1 bag is more than enough to fill your bucket. Awesome deal!

Here now. Refilled 3x. Just go to ulu cafe register, bring your bucket and blue card. Cashier asked I wanted 2 bags I told her 1 is enough and Ill be back later. 1 bag is more than enough to fill your bucket. Awesome deal!
Love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter