Free popcorn refills for DVC members

vacay77

DIS Veteran
Many of you might know this already, but my husband discovered yesterday that DVC members get free popcorn refills after buying the popcorn bucket! We had no idea, the Aulani isn’t our home resort. We wish we had purchased the popcorn bucket on the first day.

edited to add: this is for members who have the blue card.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this! Where can I buy the popcorn bucket? We will be there next week!!!

I'll have to show the blue card for every refill then?

Woot woot free refills that are usually $1.00. That’s $1/day for 7 day stay, a total of $7.00 US ($10 CDN) - I’ll take it!

how much are the popcorn buckets in the first place?

Actual cost for Disney to give away popcorn? Less than $1
Weren’t there custom wristbands at one point? I imagined them being leather. I’ve never been to Aulani.

I didn’t create this thread to cause a debate with regard to direct vs resale. I was genuinely excited about the free popcorn refills. Please don’t hate on that.
I wasn’t trying to debate I am excited you get free popcorn too. Just pointing out the fact Disney continues to punish people who bought resale even over something like a $1 popcorn.

I wasn’t trying to debate I am excited you get free popcorn too. Just pointing out the fact Disney continues to punish people who bought resale even over something like a $1 popcorn.
Yea I hear you on this. Also if you buy resale on Riveria you can only use at Riveria. Disney lately has been pushing the goal posts back on blue card DVC members. I Have been thinking about buying some more points but I will only do it in re-sale. I would not be surprised if within five years disney takes the free parking away for blue card members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter