FREE FRIDGE/Coffee Maker All Star Resorts: June 6-9 OPEN! See post #1 openings!

i can't wait for my turn for the fridge..that part of planning is OVER!!!!! Thanks for helping me keep my drinks cold!

:hourglass :hourglass :hourglass
Counting down my days til we arrive......but for some reason it seems like time is standing still...:rotfl2:

Thanks to Heather aka Ortegah our swap now includes a 12 cup coffee maker and filters!
:woohoo:

OPEN:

MARCH 12-19!

APRIL 5-13!

Join now if you are staying at an All Star Resort and save over renting one! See post #1 for other available dates.

Free fridge and coffee maker in your room.

NOW OPEN: MARCH 4-9 AND 12-19.

It's not too late to join; contact me today!

Any last minute March folks out there?? We have openings...use our free fridge and coffee pot during your All Star stay.

Bumpin ya up.....

We now have a rental car so I can transport my fridge from movies to sports April 18-25th!!!!! woowoo
:Pinkbounc

Aren't you just about to burst?? I am soooo excited for you! Your son is the PERFECT age...both of my boys were 8 when they first went to Disney World. They are 12 and 15 now and love it as much as I do.

Aren't you just about to burst?? I am soooo excited for you! Your son is the PERFECT age...both of my boys were 8 when they first went to Disney World. They are 12 and 15 now and love it as much as I do.

OH yEs...I have 3 custom t-shirts being made right now..
One for his b-day day..the day following our arrival...
It says..."i'm turning 8 today..with Birthday boy on the back."
second ones says...I'm having a disney birthday..with birthday boy on the back..
3rd one says I'm turning 8 at Disney..they are so cute. I can't wait til they arrive! He will be so surprised!

We ended up renting a car so we have a bit more freedom.(Priceline $9/day...lol who could resist)..our ADR's are all over the place as well..this way we can buy stuff for the fridge on the way from the airport rather than dragging on the plane.. I was told there are a few good placed to shop off the disney property...

i also found a wonderful lady on Ebay to buy pins from..After getting ripped off from 2 sellers on there...they are beautiful huge trading pins with cute little mickey rubber backs.. Paid $2 a pin! Just ordered more from her...My poor son is going to be weighed down...lol

Time is standing still now...

We are in the middle of a HUGE snow storm..have 1.5 feet of it already since yesterday and they said it hasn't even reached the bad part yet...lol So its a Disney day..good day to start to pack some stuff away for the trip.
thanks for all your help...:flower3:

Plenty of great dates, near and far, are still OPEN! See post #1.

:goofy:
33 days
:dumbo:
Til Disney
:mickeyjum
and my free fridge....
:drinking1
Bump you up..
Can't get a better deal than FREE!

:cheer2:
I can't believe there is still dates available...Its FREE people..FREE!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter