FREE FRIDGE/Coffee Maker All Star Resorts: June 6-9 OPEN! See post #1 openings!

eeyoregon

I have DDD: Disney Destination DISorder
**UPDATED LIST OF AVAILABILITY 4/07/08**

FREE fridge and 12 cup coffee maker available to anyone staying at any of the the All Star Resorts (Movies, Music and Sports). Lot's of 2008 dates available!!
The home resort for our fridge is MOVIES.

Available dates:

June 6-9
July 1-7 4th of July is OPEN
September 28-October 5
November 1-15
December 10-12
December 28-31
All of 2009

Those little fridges hold a lot of wine coolers!!! Or water, soda, milk and beer!

Anyone?? Come on SOMEONE has to be staying at the Movies in July and needs a free fridge! HOT July...cool water, soda, beer waiting for you in your mini-fridge after a long day at the parks.

Spread the word...we have lot's of great dates available including September 6-12 during peak free dining.

Daily bump...I can't believe no one needs a fridge?? Our swap could save you $10 per day over Disney rates!!

I am staying at ASMo August 23-25, but I don't need a fridge, Sorry.

Suzanne princess:

I am staying at ASMo August 23-25, but I don't need a fridge, Sorry.

Suzanne princess:

:) Just let me know if you change your mind as those dates are open. We really enjoy having some cold water/soda waiting in the room for us after a long, hot day in the parks.

Happy Wednesday. Anyone need a fridge during their stay at the Movies?

If you can't find your dates in this original swap, we have some open in ours.

We have dates open in our All Star Resorts swap for fridge, coffee maker, electric kettle and it's totally FREE for entire length of stay.

Here's the thread... dates available:

July 15-Aug 4
Nov 8-Nov 20
Jan 4-Feb 2, 2008
Feb 18-March 6, 2008
March 9 - May 25, 2008

Interested in taking part? Reply on the link below or send pm.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1395455

Can you explain exactly how this works (I've read it somewhere before, but I'm too lazy to look for it), and is there possibly any availability for June 7-9?

Suzanne princess:

Can you explain exactly how this works (I've read it somewhere before, but I'm too lazy to look for it), and is there possibly any availability for June 7-9?

Suzanne princess:

Check Budge Board sticky on top of 1st page... all swaps listed as well as available dates

Some dates have opened up...see page 1 for current list of availability.

Darn it. I'll be at Movies from 9/30 - 10/6 but the dates are taken. Oh well, I guess I'll have to abuse the ice machine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter