Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

Can I go ahead and book my room and just add the free dining when it becomes available????

Yes but just be aware that the more rooms already booked at a resort, the less rooms they open up for free-dining at that resort, so you could end up shooting yourself in the foot (not that 1 room booking should make a huge difference, but if many people do it in anticipation then POW, no more foot)

Does anyone know if room discounts will be announced on the 1st? My dates for Oct were blocked out for the free dining, so I'm really hoping for a room discount!

I have to :lmao: at some of the posts on Chip & Co. Some very disgruntled people over certain resorts not being included. They don't think that has ever happened before. I understand being upset but really? One of them is going to "raise hell".
O.K. I just read them...hysterical!
What makes it funnier is the "That's like an employer excluding a certain race when they have job openings" person had 6 people "like" their comment. The "raising hell" person had several comments too! Our rush on the CM's this morning will seem like nothing when those people start calling in!

Thanks! We are already booked at Pop for Dec 14-18 and are going either way but saving money would be awesome. We were originally going to upgrade to a mod if free dining came out but Not a fan of their bus systems.

if you want to do a mod with less bus hassle try Port Orleans French Quarter. Very nice bussing, never had a problem. Not the typical moderate bus set up!

O.K. I just read them...hysterical!
What makes it funnier is the "That's like an employer excluding a certain race when they have job openings" person had 6 people "like" their comment. The "raising hell" person had several comments too! Our rush on the CM's this morning will seem like nothing when those people start calling in!

OMG, seriously? I'm going to have to head over and read them now!

Historically, has French Quarter been excluded from FD? Last November, we got free dining for it, and didnt book until over a month after the offer came out.

Any word if AOA will be excluded?

Not pressing for details, but the original leak and dates seem spot on.

As I said before, always have a backup whenever you call for a promo of any kind, but ask for your first preference and work your way from there.

Haha I'm game. I'm sure we could discuss for hours. We could end with the song "Money for Nothin", which would work great with the current resort fridge situation....."we got to move these refrigerators...."

Ok, that would be hilarious!

bout 12 hours before the next round of phone calls, whos getting up at 6 again tomorrow? :rotfl2:

I'm up anyways so ill be checking the boards at 7am when I get to work. :)

Word in from high above....I won't say names....but...

Free Dining is on for Thursday.

Woohoo!!! I had already arranged to go in to work a little later so I could call at 7am, but I was starting to wonder if I should or not. So good to know! It's on ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter