Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

Smitch. I have the debit card. Where in Epcot do I go and is Epcot the only park to get the pic?

Thx

I am also curious to know!:goodvibes

Innoventions West to the right of the video game wall near the fire safety house. It is open from 1pm-7pm. You must show your card to the CM and they will issue you a voucher for your free 5x7. It is a private meet and greet for only your party (up to 6 people per card account). They won't tell you who is in the room, but it is usually two (sometimes 3) members of the fab 5. You pick out your free photo at the photo center and all of the photos from the meet will be included on your Photopass CD if you get one of those. Here is one of our photos from Halloween day last year...

Does the blogosphere have photos of Dave and I playing golf with satan? Are they intentionally trying to make us a couple of balding alcoholics?

I think sometimes they post something just to post something and have little sourced information to back it up. I'm seeing so many changes at this point I can't keep up.

Assuming all happens as leaked on Thursday...just call and ask for your resort of choice...it will either be available or it won't. Have a backup or two as always and go from there.

Pardon me...I believe it's my turn to tee off.

Oh you are too funny. Thanks for all you are doing and kudos on keeping your sense of humor through all of this. As painful as part of this thread has been, I have thoroughly enjoyed keeping up with it (although my employer is not getting much out of me this week, LOL).

It kind of concerns me that all these other websites are on the bandwagon. Just because, I selfishly want us DISers to be able to get our dscts before everyone else knows. :-(

I know that is bad of me.....

We are staying 5 nights in Nov, switching to Pop from POFQ standard, then upgrading to regular dining, would save us $200. That is my game plan if POFQ is truly not an option!

What about switching to another moderate...CBR or CSR? This way you'd save the entire MP...$275/adult going and $85/child going in savings! Both CBR and CSR are great too!

:lmao: That's exactly what I tell my DH when we are down there and I'm at the parks from open to close.

Yeah, our vacations are always killers... doesn't matter if it is Disney, or somewhere else... we are go, go, go from morning to the wee hours, it seems like.

And a driving trip from ATL to Orlando for Disney is a "slack" vacation for driving... we normally put 2000 miles on a car in a 7 day vacation, at times 2700. If you consider that we're also seeing sights, etc. during those days, that's a lot of driving :-)

I have to get back to work to get some rest :-)

JLKennedy said:
Not just that Joe....some of us....myself included...we're given free dining after calling...and from what I understand....they are being more lenient on the pin usages....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That's how I got FD too. I never received anything in email or snail mail. I just called....

laceyinwonderland said:
What if you have the regular credit card, and the premier card? Could you get two photos then? They have different account numbers!

Yup!

What about switching to another moderate...CBR or CSR? This way you'd save the entire MP...$275/adult going and $85/child going in savings! Both CBR and CSR are great too!

Honestly.... I am so scared of the Moderates! LOL We've only stayed at Pop, and loved it! My oldest DD loves all the larger than life things, and Im afraid she will miss the "DISNEY" theming of the moderates. Even in Nov, the weather will probably be too cold for our southern blood to swim; we will not be eating any TS at the resorts; and the beds at Pop dont bother us. Im not sure if anything at The mods would be worth the upgrade for us. SOOO CONFUSED!!! I was serioulsy hoping for POFQ for my first Moderate experience, and am not giving up that it will happen!!! pixiedust:

Innoventions West to the right of the video game wall near the fire safety house. It is open from 1pm-7pm. You must show your card to the CM and they will issue you a voucher for your free 5x7. It is a private meet and greet for only your party (up to 6 people per card account). They won't tell you who is in the room, but it is usually two (sometimes 3) members of the fab 5. You pick out your free photo at the photo center and all of the photos from the meet will be included on your Photopass CD if you get one of those. Here is one of our photos from Halloween day last year...

This is so cute!!!! I wish Canadians were allowed Disney Visa for these perks :(

Honestly.... I am so scared of the Moderates! LOL We've only stayed at Pop, and loved it! My oldest DD loves all the larger than life things, and Im afraid she will miss the "DISNEY" theming of the moderates. Even in Nov, the weather will probably be too cold for our southern blood to swim; we will not be eating any TS at the resorts; and the beds at Pop dont bother us. Im not sure if anything at The mods would be worth the upgrade for us. SOOO CONFUSED!!! I was serioulsy hoping for POFQ for my first Moderate experience, and am not giving up that it will happen!!! pixiedust:

I completely understand! This is Disney though and nothing remains without their Disney touch/spin on things! :) CBR and CSR are certainly a little less over the top with their "larger than life" theming but still makes sure to completely submerse you in your settings. CBR especially has done a great job recently of trying to tie in Finding Nemo and Pirates to the resorts...even though Finding Nemo was off the coast of Austrailia! Lol. :rotfl: Either way you'll have a amazing trip! Hopefully plan A works out!

It kind of concerns me that all these other websites are on the bandwagon. Just because, I selfishly want us DISers to be able to get our dscts before everyone else knows. :-(

Chip has 30K FB followers and Dad has 11K. How many of those are, like me, following both? How many have a vacation booked during the promotion period? And even of those going during that period, how many already have FD or are planning on FD? I don't think there's as many people that this is reaching as you think. Now if AllEars or Mousesavers was posting this I'd be more worried.

No need to worry. This happens every time. Once the leak goes out, all the blogosphere jumps on before the date hits.

I agree, fewer people are following this than we would think. However, we sure hit the Disney Phone System hard on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter