Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

Sweet.....

Well here's one more report on how the surprise went. I did the big reveal on the 60 day mark.

I created 5 bags with hint items in them and hints to the next bag location. Each hint referenced the park in some way and a location in our home.

Bag one hint...
1. Look where the little men live. ( this is a 7 dwarves reference, and a reference to a action figure collection in our basement)
Inside the bag was a golf ball spray painted silver (thanks smitch)!!

2. The clue to the next bag was "look in the place where the stars shine and the engines roar." ( this is a reference to Hollywood studios stars and the lights motor action stunt show as well as to our sons room which is decorated with space and cars themes. Inside the bag was a glow wand!!

3. The next clue "look where the faeires and animals play in the mountains!" A reference to Animal Kingdom and Pixie Hollow as well as out daughters room, as it is decorated this way! In that bag were miniature mountains and plastic animals.

4. The 4th clue was "look where good eats are found!" A reference to the Food and Wine festival the week we go, and our own fridge!) The hint in the bag was a can of Dole Pineapple, ( the Poly !!!)

5. The fifth clue was "goto the place where your dreams are made" a reference to WDW in general and our bed room. Where the last clue was . A mouse trap! And a box containing her pin lanyard , mouse ears, and a note saying;
YOUR GOING TO DISNEYWORLD IN 60 DAYS!!!
Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. She was really happy. It has been a long while since she smiled that way ( since her dad passed in May)

Thanks for keeping me going and planning through the rough times! 57 days!!
2lsjsd0.jpg
This is SO awesome! I am so happy for you and your wife. I really feel for your wife :-(. I hope she has a wonderful trip!!! What a sweet hubby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter