Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from PA too - as far northwest as you can get in Bucks Co.:thumbsup2

I grew up in Upper Bucks but crossed over to Montgomery Co when i got married. I'm still only about 5 mins from Bucks now though.
I guess there are a lot of Disney fanatics in our area too!

I grew up in Upper Bucks but crossed over to Montgomery Co when i got married. I'm still only about 5 mins from Bucks now though.

I grew up near Dublin, so I went to Pennridge. We have a Coopersburg address but are in the corner of Bucks (between Lehigh and Northampton), so DD10 goes to Palisades.

That is frustrating! We had to move to 2 connecting rooms at ASM. Even the highest room at POR would still save us money but I keep checking online (and I've called 3x today) and I can't get anything at all. I am really surprised given how large POR is and am hoping people cancel or Disney releases more rooms.

I mean really, there are limited options for families of 5 and Disney looks kinda silly advertising FD with booming through Sept 15 with hardly any availability.

I am right there with you! We had to book 2 rooms at ASMu which is the next cheapest onsite option. But if we get POR it will cost $600-$700 less! I guess I have no choice but to keep trying and hoping for some pixie dust.pixiedust:

So, in the interest of assisting in closing the thread down...:goodvibes

I will ask a MNSSHP question. This will be my first MNSSHP! You have quite the itinerary. Are the special characters only out for a certain period of time? And are they all in one place or spread out all over the park?

I never go for Halloween, so I don't want to miss anything!!! :goodvibes

One more MNSSHP question. Will it be too scary for my 2 year old? Wondering about people in costumes etc.

So what are y'all's number one go to counter service in each park, for lunch?

MK: Columbia Harbor House
AK: Pizzafari
DHS: ABC Commisary
EPCOT: Boulangerie Patisserie

I'm from Missouri- but have lived in New Orleans for about 6 years now. I don't really drink but there's no stop to alcohol sales here- we even have drive-thru daiquiri shops!

I was fixing to comment on the drive-thru daiquiri shops that we have here!!! Lol I live on the Northshore!

So what are y'all's number one go to counter service in each park, for lunch?

I can start....

MK - Colombia Harbor House
EP - Sunshine Seasons
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
HS - I've yet to find one here that flips my switch, so I usually end up at Comissary.

MK CHH
EP Yorkshire
AK Y&Y (CS)
HS Always do either MM or HBD no CS

?
I thought it was 6:00 am also! Yes, I am nervous about that info. Our flight arrives at MCO at 5:00 pm 10/2, so ill surely be there by 6:00 am 10/3.

You should be fine. When we got free dining in Oct. 2010, we flew in at 9:30 pm the last night of the free dining promotion...and we got it for our 11 day trip. I did give them a heads up to put on our ressie that we would be checking in late. Have a great trip! No discount here....POR RR Oct. 5-12...no free dining, and increase in tix price would actually make us have to pay more. Thrilled to be going, though :cool1:

So where is everybody from. Black562 is from Ohio, Smitch is Indiana, I am from Missouri. I'm thinking people from the Midwest must just be Disney crazy!! I wonder if Disney has any trends on this?!?

We're about an hour south of Philly :).

CaraMiaBelle said:

I'm right at the border of berks & Montgomery.

Mouse Dreams said:
I was fixing to comment on the drive-thru daiquiri shops that we have here!!! Lol I live on the Northshore!

That's awesome but could be so dangerous lol

Mouse Dreams said:

That's awesome but it'd be so dangerous lol

Just checked and there are still rooms available at POR AB depending on your dates! I put in 11-1 through 11-7 and yep it's there! So don't give up hope! :cool1:

As of this morning there were royal rooms at pro for ro discount

Probably bc if you booked a RR at POR before the tix increase, you don't really get any ro discount bc if you call to have discount applied, they charge you gor the tix increase. I tried this, and our trip would have cost more than before the discount. So....my guess is those rooms will continue to open up as some people decide to go for the discount. Our hearts (esp my 7 yr old DD) were already set on the RR, so we kept it with no discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter