Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
KathieSmallwood said:
I placed my garden Grocer order and I have never been so excited to buy groceries lol.:banana::banana::yay::yay:

Me either....this will be my first order. My best friend uses it every time she does to WDW and loves it. I'm excited to do it only because it means we're getting closer!

plutospalforever said:
We drive to Disney and this year we also drove to ALL the parks and that was the best decision ever! I do not know why we had never done it before??? :idea: It was relaxing, no stress, no waiting, no juggling kids and bags; pure bliss! It took us 2 mins to get to Animal Kingdom and 6 minutes to Magic Kingdom and the other two were in between, from AoA. Sometimes we walked to entrance and sometimes we took tram and we still cut our times getting into park by at least half compared to when we rode the bus.:goodvibes

Yes... Tonight is our last night here (10 nights, 9 days in parks) and we drove every time... Did Park hop via boat or monorail between Epcot/MK/HS a couple of times, as much because we find the mono and boat fun, but often drove back by the room and cleaned up or swam before changing parks.

I am TIRED of the new (to me) recorded announcement on the trams that they play before the start of a cycle... I mean really, if they can't figure out to sit in a tram and ride...

Yes... Tonight is our last night here (10 nights, 9 days in parks) and we drove every time... Did Park hop via boat or monorail between Epcot/MK/HS a couple of times, as much because we find the mono and boat fun, but often drove back by the room and cleaned up or swam before changing parks.

I am TIRED of the new (to me) recorded announcement on the trams that they play before the start of a cycle... I mean really, if they can't figure out to sit in a tram and ride...

That's gonna be our mode of transportation from now on!:thumbsup2 Glad you had a magical time; sorry it is over so soon. Seems like you just left. Safe travels! Note that Joe started a part 4 to this thread. Looking forward to hearing more!:banana:

I can't believe this time next week I'll be in the car on our way to Disney. Thanks to everyone on this thread for all the tips, stories and laughs! Our trip is going to be so much better because of these boards. I wouldn't have know about free dining without you guys! Thanks again! xoxoxo

Have a great trip!!!! :-)

Well, if I had no kids, and money were no object, I'd be back again Jan/Feb!

At airpot to fly home now....4 hour flight delay due to plane probs...will get home at about 3am instead of 11pm :sad:, BUT thankful they found the plane probs before we were on it flying :).
Anyway, if money were no object, I'd spend the night again tonight....and stay for two more weeks!! I don't want to leave!

TDDisney said:
At airpot to fly home now....4 hour flight delay due to plane probs...will get home at about 3am instead of 11pm :sad:, BUT thankful they found the plane probs before we were on it flying :).
Anyway, if money were no object, I'd spend the night again tonight....and stay for two more weeks!! I don't want to leave!

Ewe....but yes, better to find the problem before you got in the air.

:lovestruc

Oh yeah, I am so ready to go back. I started looking at Shades of Green & other special offers 2 days after I got back last month. I keep telling myself I need to wait and let finances recover a bit first, but myself isn't listening very well. If I had someone to go with me, myself probably wouldn't listen at all. Oh Rooonnnaallddd ... where arrreee youuu??? :lovestruc:worship:
Since there is a Ronald and a twin Donald I guess you need a another person bc who wants to go on rides with three ppl? :confused3 you need that 4th so everyone sits with someone. I volunteer as tribune! :lmao:

It's only a 2 hr flight I'm sure we won't even "need" them, but just in case and I have no idea about what my airline provides. We're flying AirTran.

Airtran has pretzels and those cookie things that I can't remember the stupid name of but they are Good! I need more snacks lol

Since there is a Ronald and a twin Donald I guess you need a another person bc who wants to go on rides with three ppl? :confused3 you need that 4th so everyone sits with someone. I volunteer as tribune! :lmao:

I had middle school classmates who were twins and named Ronald and Donald. I can't associate any Disney magic with those two!! Maybe they grew up, had kids and are now behaved. Maybe. :upsidedow

I had middle school classmates who were twins and named Ronald and Donald. I can't associate any Disney magic with those two!! Maybe they grew up, had kids and are now behaved. Maybe. :upsidedow

I have to wonder WHAT were their parents thinking? LOL Poor kids. That's prob what part of their problem was. No one would call them the right name and they needed to stand apart from one another. :rotfl2: I'd have to change my name if I had a twin who was that close to me.

Are you still able to pick up your park tickets early with the magic bands I have a split stay coming up and wanted to get into the park 2 days before my package starts how can I do this? Hotel only nov. 9&10 package 11-18

watched some of the new F+ show streamed on the DIS last night; can't wait we have the F+ dining package next Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter