Free DDP 2012

How does the price differ between adults and children? Trying to work out roughly what 2 adults plus an infant would be

Sorry - I can't remember! Could you have the infant on your lap? Try getting some quotes. Mine was from Val on the Dibb. I'll PM you her contact details.

2012 dates haven't loaded yet.

DH talked me into a trip after new year. (OK it makes a change and I didn't take that much convincing). Only trouble is we have two 24 night trips this year and I don't have any holidays left until next April. :confused: Guess I will have to be really nice to my area manager...

I managed to get a quote from disney :cool1:. For 7 people in a 2bed vill @ OKW on 4 th Oct for 14 nights its £3402.

Complete Orlando quoted £2940,

by the time you add in tickets ( disney adult tickets are £19 pp cheaper and kids are £32 cheaper) you also get extra discount from disney for buying tickets together with accommodation ( £170 off) and take off 3% via quidco, disney are only £6 dearer than Complete orlando.

If I book diy it will be through Disney :cool1:

13 nights in Jan SSR

Complete Orlando = £1999
Disney = £2107

So complete Orlando is £108 cheaper, could go through quid for 3% but and still loose £40. Think I will stick with complete Orlando.

Just worked ours out - 2 adults 8 nights 1 bedroom SSR with free DDP and 14 day ultimate tickets 24th May - 1st June 2012

Complete Orlando = £1758

WDW Direct = £1794 (including 3% cashback from Quidco)

Difference of £36, will be booking direct for piece of mind. Plus we actually use some of the extras like the free mini golf, illuminations viewing etc that you get when booking direct :thumbsup2

So complete Orlando is £108 cheaper, could go through quid for 3% but and still loose £40. Think I will stick with complete Orlando.

Would you use any of the extras you get with Disney? Personally for £40 I would go with Disney even if I didn't want them. Its a tiny amount to cut out the agent.

Online quote from Disney UK

BC 25th May 14 nights inc 14 day park tickets for 2 adults 13yr old and 10yr old= £4830. That compares to CO quote of £4008. Only difference i think is Disney online only gave me water/pool view option, whereas COwas standard view.Also i cant find any mention of Magical express:confused3

Can somebody tell me how I can book through Quidco
I am probably going to book hotel and tickets with Disney and Flights at a later date

Realllllyyyy wish I could persuade the boyfriend to go back next year! It's not that he doesn't want to go back, he does, but says we need to concentrate on moving into our own place first :( But I got a sneaky quote from Complete Orlando and if it was up to me I'd be booking!

7 nights in May at CSR/POR - £707
7 nights in May at SSR/OKW - £819

7 nights in October at CSR/POR - £679
7 nights in October at SSR/OKW - £777

7 day Premium's = £239 each
(We would be doing another split-stay, 7 nights Disney, 7 nights Universal so that's why)

:sad1:

My prices from Disney....

7 nights in May at CSR/POR - £784 (£760.48 with Quidco)
7 nights in May at SSR/OKW - £945 (£916.65 with Quidco)

7 nights in October at CSR/POR - £749 (£726.53 with Quidco)
7 nights in October at SSR/OKW - £903 (£875.91 with Quidco)

Significantly cheaper with CO.

Hi Guys, i've calculated ours for next year

2nd September 2012 - 14th september 2012.

Beach club........disney tickets.........deluxe dining

complete orlando.........£3942:confused3
disney.......................£3674:thumbsup2

much cheaper than complete orlando which is quite unexpected.
unless i have gone drastically wrong

BTW.......calculated on 3 adults

anyone any idea when the flight inclusive holidays will be out with disney - just wondering how they compare to virgin?

Know that they may be cheaper to book flights and accom separately but with only one day I can fly in a year due to work commitments and school commitments I hate to think I might not get a direct flight. tia

My quote:

4 x Adults 10th August - 24th August 2012 OKW Studio FDD and Tkts = CO £2594.
Disney Direct = £2675 - 3% quidco = £2595.

Looks like direct with Disney for me.

Here's to the planning

Goofy Gaz

My quote is for 2 bed OKW 2 adults, 3 children plus tickets - £4277. :)

My quote:

4 x Adults 10th August - 24th August 2012 OKW Studio FDD and Tkts = CO £2594.
Disney Direct = £2675 - 3% quidco = £2595.

Looks like direct with Disney for me.

Here's to the planning

Goofy Gaz

CO Just dropped to £2538 after a call to them.Very nice lady!!

Edging towards CO now.

Goofygaz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter