Free DDP 2012

scottish mum

<font color=darkorchid>We still have 2 posties in
Complete orlando have announce the dates for free ddp next year. They are 01 Jan-26 Feb, 01 May-17 Jun, 01 Aug–18 Nov 2012. Complete Orlando say they hope to have the website live by next week.
Just seen this announced on their facebook page

oh dear and here was me hopping they wouldnt so we couldnt go!!!! guess i will have to see if the 42% off happens as well

Just waiting to see the prices - word is that it might be on April 1st.:cool1:

Ooh great news. Iv had excellent service off them and i like how you can taylor make ur hols with them to book flights for all the stay but one or more hotels.

oooh a mug now!!! i really do wanna take girls back again next year now! havent even gone on this years yet

just googled this and it now shows on Virgin Holidays too - plus the same as this year 14 days ultimate for the price of 7. Goes on sale 1st April :)

just googled this and it now shows on Virgin Holidays too - plus the same as this year 14 days ultimate for the price of 7. Goes on sale 1st April :)

Hi, sorry to be a bit dim :goodvibes but what goes on sale April 1st? The VH brochure isn't due out until April 19th :)

Claire

So I have to live in the UK to book this right?...will we see this stateside?

Yes this is the UK free dining offer bookable with disney uk or some travel companies like Virgin or complete Orlando.

US offer free dining but not usually announced so far out.

So I have to live in the UK to book this right?...will we see this stateside?

UK offer usually out 1st, US offer to follow.

Don't even want to think of next year til I come back end of August. Haven't decided if I am going back Oct this year yet.:rotfl:

This offer is now up on their website.Bookings taken from 1st April-30th November :cool1:

Just have to see what the flight prices are going to do now:headache:

Just got a quote
OKW ( STUDIO )
DISNEY TICKETS X 4 ADULTS 14 DAYS FOR THE PRICE OF 7
FREE DISNEY DINING PLAN 1 SNACK 1 COUNTER 1 TABLE PLUS 1 RESORT MUG PP

£2,622.00

Spoke to a really nice lady who couldn't have been more helpful:goodvibes
cornish pixie

FAB! Thank you for this news - Free dining covers September, which means it might actually be a go-er that we get a honeymoon in 2012! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter