For 2,000+ Mile Round-Trip Drivers Only! (III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know in IL we can go about 9mph over speed limit without getting a ticket but it depends on the police officer and if they are bored or not. I hear in GA they are not as forgiving but the people from there sure do drive way over speed limit so who knows. I tend to just set cruise control at 9mph over the whole way down and keep an eye out for police. It has worked for me so far but I won't guarantee it for you.

HTH

most of the way for me its posted at 70mph. ill do 75-77. im getting old so at night I may stay closer to 70mph.
also depends on what car I take and the flow of traffic. if they are going 75-80 in the left lane, ill tag along.
if I have the 2013 Nissan, im doing 70-75mph.
I take the Mercedes benz glk350, popcorn::

Now that sucks lol. The speed limits here are 65 unless the highway is going thru a major city and then its lowered to 55.

Lol. That's the way it is in the Lehigh valley.
The big problem around here is your on a two lane highway that should be four lanes. There are no shoulders and there filled with potholes.
You get us Yankees south of the mason Dixon on those wide open, smooth interstates and we lose our minds. Lol

The big problem around here is your on a two lane highway that should be four lanes. There are no shoulders and there filled with potholes.
You get us Yankees south of the mason Dixon on those wide open, smooth interstates and we lose our minds. Lol
ITA!:lmao:

dvczerfs said:

I'm about an hour north of Lehigh valley so I completely feel your pain lol. I'm in between Binghamton new York and Scranton pa

This one is now closed. Head off to the brand new one....part IV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter