Aww, the Capture the Moment pics are beautiful!! What an awesome keepsake. I'd really like to do one of these sessions, as well, but haven't booked one yet. Rob and I are off to WDW today for a short few days to celebrate his birthday. I cannot wait to get there!!

Danielle’s photos are fabulous! Such a beautiful girl. Love the cap and especially love the photo of you and Dennis giving Danielle a kiss on the cheek. She looks so happy😍

Thank you! She was very happy this day.

I had not heard of this service. Is it expensive? The photos are gorgeous :goodvibes

It was brand new when we took this trip. I think it was about $65 but I just checked the website and it's now $99 before tax.

Capture the Moment

Boo!
There should never be any last days. :(

Something else we agree on.

But if you're going to end it, I can't think of a better way or place to do so.

This would always be my choice.

::yes:: Agree! Don't have a problem with any room, but it's nice to see different ones.

Exactly!

Never heard of this. Can you describe it a bit?

Well, it's bread of course with cheese inside. The cheese is melty and gooey. I have found that the dipping sauce really adds to the flavor. I bought some at Sam's, and it just wasn't the same without the dipping sauce.

Oh, really! I wouldn't have thought you'd get a CM for crowd control too. Wow, what a brilliant idea.

It really was and makes a difference. When we did Dominic's session, they were short people, so no crowd control CM and it made a difference with keeping others out of our photos.

She looks great. Really lovely photos of Danielle.

Thank you!

:laughing: Oh well!

(yes. pun intended. ;))

:lmao:

Aww, the Capture the Moment pics are beautiful!! What an awesome keepsake. I'd really like to do one of these sessions, as well, but haven't booked one yet.

You should do it! Price has gone up but still worth it.

Rob and I are off to WDW today for a short few days to celebrate his birthday. I cannot wait to get there!!

Have a great time. So sorry we're going to miss each other. My nephew and his family arrive on Monday. They leave the day we get there.

Something else we agree on.
::yes::
This would always be my choice.
Absolutely!
Well, it's bread of course with cheese inside. The cheese is melty and gooey. I have found that the dipping sauce really adds to the flavor. I bought some at Sam's, and it just wasn't the same without the dipping sauce.
Thanks! :)
It really was and makes a difference. When we did Dominic's session, they were short people, so no crowd control CM and it made a difference with keeping others out of our photos.
I bet it did. Very smart to do that

I love the pictures! Andi had her high school graduation pictures done at The Polynesian Resort. It was very magical! Here is one of the pictures 98C0C1D6-3F47-4B1B-AB5E-69822A5A31E0.jpeg

Andi found a young man in Instagram who had a photography business and he was very cheap and took really nice pictures!
One of the only times she wore makeup lol 😆

I love the pictures!

Thank you!

Andi had her high school graduation pictures done at The Polynesian Resort. It was very magical! Here is one of the pictures
98C0C1D6-3F47-4B1B-AB5E-69822A5A31E0.jpeg

Wow!!!! Beautiful photo of beautiful young lady.

Hey Vanessa,

Just read your last update, (have to pick it up where I am with everything I have going on right now) and love Danielle's photos. :) They turned out really nice.

Skippers is a really nice option for MK now. Especially the back rooms. The food is decent and the theming topnotch!

I’m excited for you all 😄

Thank you! I am too!

Yay! I was hoping it may calm down by that week! I hope that is what you meant 👍

Yes it is! I'm thinking by Monday it will look much better.

Yay!
I was getting worried seeing how quickly (and how expensive) Genie Plus was selling out. I'm hoping we catch the after Easter/Spring Break rush.

I think it will be much better by Monday. When we went right after Thanksgiving the price of Genie + was back to $15 on the Monday. It was a little higher on the Sunday but not outrageous.

Just read your last update, (have to pick it up where I am with everything I have going on right now) and love Danielle's photos. :) They turned out really nice.

No worries, I know you have a lot on your plate right now.

We were pretty happy with here photos.

Skippers is a really nice option for MK now. Especially the back rooms. The food is decent and the theming topnotch!

This has become one of Dennis' favorites. We have an ADR for next Thursday for lunch again. I found it one of the quieter restaurants in the parks.

Not sure how I missed that this report turned into a new TR and a PTR but I am here now!

We got great news from Danielle today. Her vacation time for when we come has been approved as well as her vacation time around the time Michelle is due. She will actually be home for Mother's Day! I'm trying to get Brent to come from Austin so we can all be together.
That is so lovely!! I am going to Prince Edward Island for Mother's Day to be with my sweet mama and can't wait! Is Michelle having a third by? Happy and healthy labour vibes to her!
She also found out this past week she will be attending the CM special preview for HEA to be held afterhours. There was a lottery CM had to enter if they wanted to attend. She didn't win but 2 of her friends did win so she will be going.
Yay!!
Danielle ended up buying Michelle a birthday gift at Every After Jewelry and we ran into the Dapper Danielle who I follow on TikTok and Instagram. This was my first Disney Influencer sighting. She was working in the store and helped us with the purchase. She was a Disney CM for years but has since stopped working for Disney. I love all the interesting facts and history she shares.
Oooh! I am going to follow her too. What is your Danielle's IG?
I don't remember what Dennis and Danielle had for breakfast but I had a Cat Tail from the Lunching Pad. These are normally found at Cheshire Cafe but due to Covid protocols, Cheshire was not open on this trip. I love these. Try to get it warmed if your can.
I love these!!
Everything was good but the dessert was the best. Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake with vanilla ice cream.
Delish!
I guess it's dark chocolate lite, not quite as bitter and a little more sweet. It has less cacao than dark chocolate. I hope that helps. If we ever meet up I'll bring you some semi-sweet chips. We use them in recipes here.
I make my chocolate chip cookies with semi sweet chips too. Then add in white chocolate chips for a nice contrast.
Danielle did attend the CM viewing of HEA last night and loved it. I was watching some of the live feeds on Instagram and it really got me excited to see it again. It was finally released that the Dessert parties will be open for booking on March 23rd. Crossing my fingers we're able to get it.
I can't wait to hear which party you booked!
The food there isn't great but it fills your belly. I did go back later that evening for a Carrot Cake Cookie that made it back home with me to be enjoyed later.
Mmmmm, carrot cake cookies!
I almost forgot, Disney made changes to the CM block-out calendar and opened up most of the week we're there so we will be able to hop back to MK for the HEA party on Wednesday.
Hurray!!
We had a very light breakfast since we had an ADR for Yak & Yeti for lunch. I had had no luck getting an ADR through Disney but did when I called them directly and used my Landry's card. We had a great waiter who suggested the Pot Stickers Seared and Firecracker Shrimp. Both were really good.
I love Yak and Yeti!
We all enjoyed Tron, but The bigger kids said their favorite new ride was Guardians. Our little guy was tall enough for most roller coasters and was brave enough to try BTMRR but didn’t love it. We kind of picked and chose from there what we tried to get him on and tried not to push him too much. He got to skip guardians, Everest and space. He did ok on flight of passage and smugglers run but told us he didn’t want to do them again because they shook him around too much. His favorite rides were Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story Mania and Mickey and Minnie’s runaway railway.
Look at your sweet family! R is so grown up now!
We started with breakfast at Gaston's. Who doesn't love a big gooey cinnamon roll?
Everyone does!
When we came back Danielle had to check in at Town Hall next to Tony's. She had a Photo Pass photographer and a CM to do crowd control. She chose her afternoon time slot to hopefully gets some photos without too much shadow, but boy was it hot. Please excuse the shinny faces. She started with photos by the Casting Door located on Main Street. This is photo all CPs try to take and I'm sure newly hired CMs do too. They were very appropriate now that she knew she was coming back.
These pictures are gorgeous!
We were not prepared for this so were not looking our best. We had the same thing happen when we did Dominic's 1st birthday session in AK. They have been very flexible with adding people both times we have done this.
I love these shots! Two proud and loving parents with their gorgeous girl!

Not sure how I missed that this report turned into a new TR and a PTR but I am here now!

Welcome Susan!

That is so lovely!! I am going to Prince Edward Island for Mother's Day to be with my sweet mama and can't wait! Is Michelle having a third by? Happy and healthy labour vibes to her!

That's great that you'll be with your Mother for Mother's Day. Michelle is due May 16th but she would like to go earlier. Thank you for the happy and healthy vibes.

Oooh! I am going to follow her too. What is your Danielle's IG?

My Danielle's IG is elliexonline . Her Disney friends have always called her Ellie.

I make my chocolate chip cookies with semi sweet chips too. Then add in white chocolate chips for a nice contrast.

Yum! This sounds so good.

I can't wait to hear which party you booked!

I booked the after-party for just Danielle and I.

These pictures are gorgeous!

Thank you!

I love these shots! Two proud and loving parents with their gorgeous girl!

Thank you, I like the way they turned out even though I wasn't planning to be in them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter