Flying with Tide pods???

I avoid all of the hassle and use the 3 in 1 sheets.
Detergent, fabric softener, and anti-static all in one.
They look pretty much like a standard dryer sheet. Toss it in the washer then transfer it to the dryer with your clothes.
https://www.amazon.com/Purex-Complete-Laundry-Sheets-Spring/dp/B0053XE87A
can you still buy these?
ha nevermind...... they are $65!!!!!! I just used up the last of mine from a pack I had bought when they still made them at normal prices..... very convenient for traveling!

I would just bring a few in your carry on with your 311 liquids. No reason it should be an issue.

We fly American all the time because the Hubs works for them.

Double bag your Tide Pods in your checked luggage. I usually slide the bad down into one of my shoes to help protect it. I throw a few dryer sheets into a separate zip lock and bring those as well. Anything left over, I just leave in the laundry room, so if you see them just sitting there... You're welcome! ;)

I put the pods in a snap container and then double zip loc bag the container, never had a problem.

I would just bring a few in your carry on with your 311 liquids. No reason it should be an issue.

It could be an issue as their size are not individually marked. All it takes is for one TSA agent to not like that, and they will be tossed.

I just decant some of the high concentrate liquid to a small shampoo type bottle and then put that in a ziplock in my checked bag. I think right now I have "All" brand small and mighty and you only need a small amount for a load. Since we only wash on longer trips when we have checked bags I haven't needed to carry on but since my shampoo bottle is less than 3.4oz I could put it in my 3-1-1 bag.

I put tide pods in my 3-1-1 bag in my carry-on all the time. Never got a second look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter