Flickr

I have a flickr site. There´s a link to it in my signature. There are no Disney pics there yet, but definately will be by the end of next month and then I´d also love to post some on the group flickr site.

No worries Freyja - you can join just to be part of the conversations. Then add some photos later.

Yay - tinksdad too!

With yahoo photos shutting down I can see this becoming popular. I upload to yahoo photo's, but only when I need to send to Target to print :) Otherwise I have my own gallery on my website.

I just joined the group. My Flickr name is Argus Panopte. I have a number of photos from Disneyland, though I realized that your group is called "Focus on Disney World". I posted a couple of pictures before I realized the difference.
Sorry.

I just joined the group. My Flickr name is Argus Panopte. I have a number of photos from Disneyland, though I realized that your group is called "Focus on Disney World". I posted a couple of pictures before I realized the difference.
Sorry.

Hi Argus - That's ok. Any Disney Park photos are fine. Focus on Disney World came from my dot com name. I should have just went with Focus on Disney but that would have entailed forethought! Disneyland, tokyo, etc are all welcome - the more the merrier.

ktulu - I have ALL of my photos in high resolution in my phanfare albums. I just post some of them to flickr and usually those are low resolution. Phanfare is my storage and backup photo site and flickr is just for fun!

Great idea. I joined the group and added it to my RSS feed. I can't wait to post some images from my trip in June!

There are quite a few here that use flickr. Though I don't know to what extent they have their Disney pics there. I have only a few Disney pics on my flickr account. I use photobucket mostly for posting pics.

Here is my flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/handicap18/

Really Great photos folks!!!

It's fun seeing what ( besides WDW ) DisBoards folks photograph :cool1:

Looking forward to more posts :woohoo:

I do not believe there is. I believe there is a place to store some photos right on Disboards, but I don't think any of the "regulars" use it.

Maybe we should start a group? I have not been to Disney in awhile, but I have a lot of pics I could upload there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter