First time Royal

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi
always cruised with disney cruise
thinking of going with Royal
how much is the soft drink package ? Per person we only drink soft drink
is there a cinema inside not outside /pool side the boat (on dcl we love to go watch a movie a couple of times )
is it doable. Maybe doing a 7 days Royal it’s Sunday to Sunday from port Canaveral and maybe hop on a dcl 4 days which départ a Sunday doable ?
thanks for any info

The soda package is typically $15 per person, per day but is often on sale. Currently it’s on sale for $9 per person for my upcoming cruise. They do show movies in the main theater and the kids theater (depending on your ship) but movies are shown much less frequently than on Disney. Typically Royal Caribbean wants all passengers off the ship by 10am on the final day so yes, doing a Royal Caribbean cruise then jumping on a Disney cruise is doable.

The soda package is typically $15 per person, per day but is often on sale. Currently it’s on sale for $9 per person for my upcoming cruise. They do show movies in the main theater and the kids theater (depending on your ship) but movies are shown much less frequently than on Disney. Typically Royal Caribbean wants all passengers off the ship by 10am on the final day so yes, doing a Royal Caribbean cruise then jumping on a Disney cruise is doable.
Thanks a lot very appreciated

One thing I would recommend is looking at what your ship options are. There are so many ships that it's important to watch some ship tour videos or look at the deck plans to give you an idea of what each ship offers you. Don't go in assuming your experience on Explorer will be the same as on Symphony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter