First time EVC rental. Can you park it for a period of time?

This! My hands burn every year. This is one reason I tend to drive around one-handed. I put sun cream on, but keep forgetting to re-apply after bathroom breaks, so my hands get quite damaged.

You can buy a rasher type sleeve that covers the back of your hands but is long sleeved. I thought about buying a pair but i am afraid they would be hot.

You can buy a rasher type sleeve that covers the back of your hands but is long sleeved. I thought about buying a pair but i am afraid they would be hot.

Yes, I've seen them, but I can imagine you'd get extremely clammy and sweaty after a while!

Just another tip. For fair skinned people pay attention to your arms. They will be stretched out in front of you as you hold the handlebars. Load up and reapply sunscreen.

This! My hands burn every year. This is one reason I tend to drive around one-handed. I put sun cream on, but keep forgetting to re-apply after bathroom breaks, so my hands get quite damaged.

And.... this is why I got on Amazon, and bought long-sleeve UV gloves! I actually wear them year round, when driving, or even just exposed to sunlight due to the fun that is my PMLE.

Word of warning, there is a "tattoo" style that looks cute, but is hideous in person LOL. Here's the link to the style that I use: Anti UV Protecting Hand Forearm Gloves

I double-glove in the summer, but from about late September to mid-April, I can go with just one layer.

Consider carrying a pretty scarf to go around your neck to protect it as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter