'Finally got my own way!' PTR

Little update... ESTAs done and paid for and car hire booked and paid for!

4 weeks tomorrow and I can't wait! I'M SO EXCITED!! I'm already like the kids in the advert where they can't sleep! We don't have anything else to pay for (just gradually paying off the credit card!) and so the next thing is packing!

I went through my wardrobe this afternoon and sorted out some of the things to take as I probably won't be wearing shorts and vest tops any time soon with the weather as it is!

Xxx

Tinkerbell1989 said:
Little update... ESTAs done and paid for and car hire booked and paid for!

4 weeks tomorrow and I can't wait! I'M SO EXCITED!! I'm already like the kids in the advert where they can't sleep! We don't have anything else to pay for (just gradually paying off the credit card!) and so the next thing is packing!

I went through my wardrobe this afternoon and sorted out some of the things to take as I probably won't be wearing shorts and vest tops any time soon with the weather as it is!

Xxx

So excited for you Hun! Are you still coming over on the 23rd? About 12 is that ok?

I've been reading from the start and I think its amazing.
And I have only just noticed not only are you travelling on the same day but your also on the same flight as me and my DGF.

I've been reading from the start and I think its amazing.
And I have only just noticed not only are you travelling on the same day but your also on the same flight as me and my DGF.

Oh cool... You'll have to come say hi if you see us!

OUR DISNEY ENVELOPE ARRIVED TODAY!! AHHHHHHH!!

xxx

So we've just ordered our outfits for MNSSHP! :cool1: However, they might arrive after we leave for our holiday, so we might have to scrap that idea! Eek! :scared1: We're cutting it a bit fine, but hey we like to live on the edge hehe!!

They look very simple, but hoefuly very effective! :goodvibes

So, Tom's going as Woody and I'm going as Buzz!
51QFLq7y3zL._SX342_.jpg

41FK3Ye4oAL._SX342_.jpg

Tom's going to wear jeans and a cowboy hat, and I'm going to wear white trousers and a purple headband. And we're both going to try and write ANDY on our shoes!! :lmao:

Hopefully, they'll arrive on time!

xxx

Love the shirts where are they from? Just seen WDW have added loads of these costume type tshirts for Halloween xxx

They're coming from Amazon.com (although I think a store called 'TV Online' distributes to Amazon), and coast $20 each.

Maybe a little excessive, but I wanted to dress up as something!

xxx

Our tshirts came :cool1:

And... it's my DDD :dance3: :cheer2: :banana: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :woohoo:

(well, it was actually yesterday but I was at a wedding yesterday, so it's actually 8 days today!)

xx

Glad they arrived hun

Hope you enjoyed yourself as a bridesmaid x

Yay, we're all checked in online! Sat at the back of the plane (old style one though... DBF not happy! Hehe!) in 62 A and C, which is cool :)

We've had such a busy day today we haven't had long to think over tomorrow and worry! Tom, his dad and brother went go-karting in Thruxton first thing this morning to take part in a weekend grand prix which was great fun to watch, and then we went and saw both sets of grandparents!

Just got back to Toms mum and dads in Oxford and we're just cooking a roast! Apparently the last proper meal with vegetables according to mum! I did mention we'd have more than enough food, and lots of healthy options to choose from (whether we choose them is a different matter, but they will be there!)

I cannot wait!

I probably won't update whilst over there, but I will definately do a TR when I get back, and we'll try and upload some videos at the same time! :)

Steffi xxx

Have a lovely time Hun I hope you and Tom have a beautiful trip filled with lots of memories xxx

Tinkerbell1989 said:
Yay, we're all checked in online! Sat at the back of the plane (old style one though... DBF not happy! Hehe!) in 62 A and C, which is cool :)

We've had such a busy day today we haven't had long to think over tomorrow and worry! Tom, his dad and brother went go-karting in Thruxton first thing this morning to take part in a weekend grand prix which was great fun to watch, and then we went and saw both sets of grandparents!

Just got back to Toms mum and dads in Oxford and we're just cooking a roast! Apparently the last proper meal with vegetables according to mum! I did mention we'd have more than enough food, and lots of healthy options to choose from (whether we choose them is a different matter, but they will be there!)

I cannot wait!

I probably won't update whilst over there, but I will definately do a TR when I get back, and we'll try and upload some videos at the same time! :)

Steffi xxx

Hey are you on the 11:30am flight by any chance?
If so we are sitting right behind you :)

Hmm we just checked our tickets (sat in f&bs) and we've been moved to 75A &B which apparently means it might be a new plane! X

Tinkerbell1989 said:
Hmm we just checked our tickets (sat in f&bs) and we've been moved to 75A &B which apparently means it might be a new plane! X

Fingers crossed for Tom then xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter