'Finally got my own way!' PTR

What better way to cheer up when Bournemouth is wet, cold and miserable...... this is meant to be May :confused3

I feel as if I've done three new things - the car show at old town, rip ride rocket and the snow at celebration :yay:

I know what you mean, it's miserable in Taunton too... at least I'm a little happier in that it was my birthday yesterday hehe!

I'm glad you enjoyed the videos... I'm enjoying making them! :goodvibes

On another note, it was my birthday yesterday :yay: and Tom said he would get me one of the following... :thumbsup2
# Cirque Du Soliel tickets
# Blue Man Group
# Universal Studios/ Islands of Adventure tickets
# Keys to the Kingdom Magic Kingdom tour

What should I go for?! :confused3 :lmao:

xxx

Thanks for the advice about the 'Pick-a-Pearl' - I'll check out the thread over the weekend. The necklace Tom bought me for Valentines Day 4 years ago has broken and I think I'd like one of these instead! :lovestruc

xxx

I've been toying with the idea of getting mine made into a ring, but they're just a little bit expensive for me to justify it :(

I've watched the other 2 videos and they're great! :thumbsup2

I've been getting even more excited lately because me n my DBF think we might be able to afford a trip for a week in February next year :banana: just need to find a job first :rotfl: so i'll be keeping a close eye on everyone's trip reports ::yes::

# Cirque Du Soliel tickets
# Blue Man Group
# Universal Studios/ Islands of Adventure tickets
# Keys to the Kingdom Magic Kingdom tour

What should I go for?! :confused3 :lmao:

xxx

If it were me and we were child free it would be Keys to the kingdom

I've been toying with the idea of getting mine made into a ring, but they're just a little bit expensive for me to justify it :(

I've watched the other 2 videos and they're great! :thumbsup2

I've been getting even more excited lately because me n my DBF think we might be able to afford a trip for a week in February next year :banana: just need to find a job first :rotfl: so i'll be keeping a close eye on everyone's trip reports ::yes::

I think I'll get mine made into a pendant... I just recieved a new necklace for my birthday yesterday so it would be perfect! :goodvibes

Aw thankyou... I really enjoyed making the videos! And it's great to look back at photos! ;)

How exciting that you might already be able to go back! :banana: We're going back in December 2013, my Grandad is taking 12 of us for his 70th birthday :santa: but I'm also looking forward to spedning 12 days with Tom and doing things our own way and at our won pace! :cutie:

If it were me and we were child free it would be Keys to the kingdom

That was my original thought... but all of a sudden, when I was offered the others, I couldn't decide! :lmao:

xxx

Just booked and paid for our MNSSHP tickets for the 16th October :thumbsup2 Very excited! :cool1: I'm putting some of my birthday money towards it, so I'm pretending I'm celebrating my birthday haha! :lmao:

Just need Tom to book the Keys to the Kingdom Tour for my late birthday present now! :goodvibes

I can still have a birthday badge, can't I? ;) :yay:

xxx

Just booked and paid for our MNSSHP tickets for the 16th October :thumbsup2 Very excited! :cool1: I'm putting some of my birthday money towards it, so I'm pretending I'm celebrating my birthday haha! :lmao:

Just need Tom to book the Keys to the Kingdom Tour for my late birthday present now! :goodvibes

I can still have a birthday badge, can't I? ;) :yay:

xxx

Of course you can!! My DBF will be 28 about 2 weeks before we head to the park, but I am getting him a "its my birthday badge" :cool1: He doesnt know this yet.

Very excited to read your report about the keys to the kingdom tour, I'm thinking on doing that next year when we go back (along with the epcot segway doodah).

Of course you can!! My DBF will be 28 about 2 weeks before we head to the park, but I am getting him a "its my birthday badge" :cool1: He doesnt know this yet.

Very excited to read your report about the keys to the kingdom tour, I'm thinking on doing that next year when we go back (along with the epcot segway doodah).

Well I was 23 a week ago and I'm not going to WDW until October! ;) And I still want a badge! :hyper:

I'm very excited about the KTTKT now that I've decided that's what I want to do... Tom will book it next week after payday! :woohoo:
Tom had already mentioned a long time ago about doing the Segway tour, so that might be a possible present for him next year, when we go in December 2013! :santa:

xxx

Aw so excited for you hun! I want to get Elsie a birthday badge even though we are going 5 weeks before her birthday! x

So, an update!

Still haven't booked the tour :rolleyes1 I'm adamant that if it's my birthday present, Tom needs to get his act into gear and book it for us! Haha! :thumbsup2

We have however just exchanged £80 of Tesco vouchers into Jessops vouchers so we can buy a brand sparkling new camcorder! :) Along with an updated video-editing software, 2 batteries and a charger! :lmao:

I'm getting excited now, even if we have 4 months to go!

Steffi xx

Evening all!

Just thought I'd update you a little and let you know that we've paid off our holiday! It's official!

And let's have a little dance for.. 10 weeks today!

xxx

Tinkerbell1989 said:
Evening all!

Just thought I'd update you a little and let you know that we've paid off our holiday! It's official!

And let's have a little dance for.. 10 weeks today!

xxx

Congratulations! How exciting 10 weeks will fly by x

Congratulations! How exciting 10 weeks will fly by x

Woo hoo! Congrats on playing off your holiday! Wonderful feeling isn't it? :goodvibes:goodvibes x

Its still too long haha!

It is a great feeling paying it off... Makes it feel real now!

Ooh and also, we *finally* booked my birthday tour today for Saturday 13th at 830 (half hour before park opens!) I am so excited, I cannot wait!

Steffi xx

Tinkerbell1989 said:
Its still too long haha!

It is a great feeling paying it off... Makes it feel real now!

Ooh and also, we *finally* booked my birthday tour today for Saturday 13th at 830 (half hour before park opens!) I am so excited, I cannot wait!

Steffi xx

You are so lucky! X

Well... Not much to report really. Tom and I have had a week off work which we spent with my parents, and came home this afternoon, stoppong in Trago Mills in Newton Abbott! Cheap shampoos and toothpaste so I've stocked up on products for our holiday, yay!

Other things to do...
~ ESTAs
~ Car hire possibly
~ MNSSHP costumes!
~ Shopping list... Already family and friends are sending in their requests and I have my own list!
~ Garden Grocer order ( if we don't hire a car)

Xx

Tinkerbell1989 said:
Well... Not much to report really. Tom and I have had a week off work which we spent with my parents, and came home this afternoon, stoppong in Trago Mills in Newton Abbott! Cheap shampoos and toothpaste so I've stocked up on products for our holiday, yay!

Other things to do...
~ ESTAs
~ Car hire possibly
~ MNSSHP costumes!
~ Shopping list... Already family and friends are sending in their requests and I have my own list!
~ Garden Grocer order ( if we don't hire a car)

Xx

Oh my god love trago mills we went last Friday x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter