Finally got my DVD!

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
Finally got my WDW dvd and it's got a cool interactive map with the resorts and even the room layouts! :) I love it! :) And the kids are loving the section with the rides. :) I'm never going to get it away from them. ;)

The dvd sounds great!:D How do I get one?

Erika, I hope you enjoyed your vacation. I kept up with your adventures at the Poly and BCV. I was sorry to hear that your experience at BCV was less than stellar. Very glad to hear that you loved the Poly! :D

I ordered one back at the beginning of March and I haven't seen it yet. I probably won't need one anymore but I still sent WDW an e-mail asking for one... I think they're fun to watch :p

I finally got mine about 2 weeks ago.I was so impressed!(I know I'm easy):p
All the extras are so cool.I really liked the part when you go to the attractions section,and then go to Pirates of the Carribbean, it's like an old movie trailer.

I ordered mine off of Disneyworld.com

I got the dvd a few weeks ago, and I adore it! I'm so glad they included the resort section! The clip of DAK-Lodge is wonderful, I wish they would do a detailed clip of all of the resorts like that.

I have a round WDW vacation CD disk - I though ti was just
for the computer.
Should I try it in my DVD player ?

Never thought to.
Does it say DVD on the round disk ?

I got my disk about March 2003.

I ordered mine from disneyworld.com three times before it actually came. The first two times they sent me the vhs, even though I had specified dvd. The third time's the charm I guess. :)

I ordered the VHS by phone way back in January. I got tired of waiting so followed the advise of some DISers and ordered the DVD at Disneyworld.com. about a month ago. Well, the VHS arrived just a couple of weeks later, followed soon by the DVD! Some also mentioned a "preschool" version for little ones. I didn't see anyplace to request this specifically, but happened to see it on the main menu of DisneyWorld.com just last week. So ordered that, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter