Final Details Everything Else Disney Swap

my dog...took the envelope with all the baggies and other envelopes...and shreaded it.

Reading this made me think of my cat. He loves to shred paper that is left on the floor. He holds it down with one paw and then tears off pieces with his teeth, spits it out and keeps on going. DS's have to be careful with leaving their homework on the floor. I don't have any idea why he does that. Good to hear you only had three pieces to dedo, after all that hard work!

Just an update, I have my pieces planned out and now I just have to buy my supplies and start!

I got all my things sent off a few days ago. Franne you should be getting them any time...if you haven't already. :)

scrapperjill said:
I got all my things sent off a few days ago. Franne you should be getting them any time...if you haven't already. :)

I got your package today, you packed it all great and the items are so cute, love the topper!
Franne

Thanks. I was sooo nervious....with it being my first swap and all...I just wasn't sure of what I needed to do. So you think I did alright? Of course after I fininshed the journal boxes I had a diffrent idea on what I should have done. But I made them so they coordinate with each other (the toppers and journaling boxes) for those who are doing both swaps...and of course they'll work just fine for those who decided to do just one. I can't wait for the next swap...lol...I say that and we haven't even finished this one. :teeth:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

They were great! Don't worry about it! It must feel good to be finished, I haven't even STARTED yet!!!
Franne

Franne! Is all this stuff really going to fit into a flat rate envelope?
I picked one up today and the postage.. since I am doing Shakers and frames x 25 in baggies, I'm afraid it won't all fit. (Not 100% done) so I can't really judge just yet.
I'm off tonight so it is my priority for the evening as my boys are going to play Bingo with Grandma at a school fundraiser!
Hopefully baby girl will cooperate.
I can't wait to get my goodies :) I'll be leaving for WDW on the 20th.. so if anyone needs anything, let me know! Kathy

TinkerKat said:
Franne! Is all this stuff really going to fit into a flat rate envelope?
I picked one up today and the postage.. since I am doing Shakers and frames x 25 in baggies, I'm afraid it won't all fit. (Not 100% done) so I can't really judge just yet.
I'm off tonight so it is my priority for the evening as my boys are going to play Bingo with Grandma at a school fundraiser!
Hopefully baby girl will cooperate.
I can't wait to get my goodies :) I'll be leaving for WDW on the 20th.. so if anyone needs anything, let me know! Kathy

For the previous swaps it all has. Just make sure it isn't too long to fit. The way the envelope works is it is $3.85 for all you can stuff in it as long as it closes. So if you can get all your stuff in, it will fit to get back to you :)
Franne

I'm almost finished with my borders and have to start cutting out the tags. I got a lot done this weekend because our computers were down. Hoping to get the all done and out to you soon Franne.

Cyndi princess:

That's great, I still have yet to start :(
How is everyone else doing, the date is only 12 days away!!
Franne

I am done with the poem boxes and I'm starting on the shaker boxes.

I'm done my squares and one of the borders since the day DisneyFreakJackie posted that she was finished already! I've been fighting with the other one ever since. :( I think I'm finally satisfied with the prototype. I just need to finish all the little bits so I can assemble them.

Borders done, half the tags done, the other half to go. :cheer2:

Cyndi princess:

I still haven't started. I know what I want to do, but we've been so busy at work that I've barely had time to breathe. I plan to start on it Friday evening, though, and work through the weekend. Cross your fingers that life doesn't interrupt.

Pat

I thought I was the last one! I sent off my squares and journal boxes yesterday and am stressing over it. I hope they're okay, this is my first time...you know how it goes I'm sure, "I don't want to let anyone down." That was a lot of work! But I'm excited to see what I get back.

Nah Jennifer! you are by no means the last one.
I have all my protoypes done. All pieces cut etc. Now have to find the window of opportunity to actually create my assembly line ! It's also my first time... but I'm excited about getting everyone's creations!
Kathy

jennz said:
I thought I was the last one! I sent off my squares and journal boxes yesterday and am stressing over it. I hope they're okay, this is my first time...you know how it goes I'm sure, "I don't want to let anyone down." That was a lot of work! But I'm excited to see what I get back.

I'll post as soon as I get it...just so you don't have to worry!! You will be the third one, so you are an early bird!! :goodvibes
Franne

jennz said:

Jennz...they came out GREAT! I love the journal boxes color, they will really jazz up our pages!
Franne
PS..Happy Valentines Day everyone! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter