figmentfan814AAR~LivingSeas~French Is. *I'm back and married! Will start TR soon!*

everything looks great! i REALLY like the sand ceremony set, it's the nicest one that i have ever seen!

the programs look like they took a ton of work, but they look great!

so so so close! i'm glad you got everything shipped off, that must have felt really good.

oh, the asian parasols look amazing, what a great idea. you're so innovative. i can't wait to see pics!

just when I think you can't surprise me any more than you already have with your creativity, you come out with something else. AMAZING programs! I LOVE that the programs fan out and all the info is inside. That's fantastic! Good luck with everything tomorrow. I know it's too soon but I can't wait for your TR!

Everything looks so good!
You're getting so close!!!!!!
Have a safe trip and we're looking forward to read your TR when you get back! :)
Maybe the snow would quit by the time you come back ... :lmao:

You have done an excellent job with your planning - I have been so impressed :goodvibes Have a wonderful time getting married: I know you will be beautiful :lovestruc

everything looks great! i REALLY like the sand ceremony set, it's the nicest one that i have ever seen!

the programs look like they took a ton of work, but they look great!

so so so close! i'm glad you got everything shipped off, that must have felt really good.

oh, the asian parasols look amazing, what a great idea. you're so innovative. i can't wait to see pics!

Thanks, Caryn! The parasols were kind of a last minute thing because I have looked at some pretty cute pictures with beach shots and girls holding them; I’m excited to see how it turns out. :umbrella:

just when I think you can't surprise me any more than you already have with your creativity, you come out with something else. AMAZING programs! I LOVE that the programs fan out and all the info is inside. That's fantastic! Good luck with everything tomorrow. I know it's too soon but I can't wait for your TR!

Thank you, thank you! The problem with the wedding has been that there are too many things that I wanted to do and I had to stop myself. Thankfully, my communication background came in handy with doing newsletters, programs, etc. :goodvibes

Everything looks so good!
You're getting so close!!!!!!
Have a safe trip and we're looking forward to read your TR when you get back! :)
Maybe the snow would quit by the time you come back ... :lmao:

I’m hoping the temperature makes it up to the 30s by the time I come home! :sunny:

You have done an excellent job with your planning - I have been so impressed :goodvibes Have a wonderful time getting married: I know you will be beautiful :lovestruc

Thank you, it’s been a lot of work but I know it will be worth it in the end when everything comes together. :mickeyjum

Oh, Vanessa -- those programs are just amazing. Your guests are going to have such a wonderful time and really will enjoy how much effort you have put into every facet of your events. Congratulations on how wonderfully everything has turned out! I can't wait to see pix and read your TR!!!

Just read your entire PJ start to finish (yeah, I'm not gettin' much work done today!)... so much has happened since you began!

All of your projects look amazing! Your wedding is going to be so beautiful :goodvibes

Wishing you and Kris the best for a wonderful day & a very happily ever after! :cloud9:

Have a wonderful wedding. Can't wait til you get back with LOTS of photos!!! Sending lots of pixiedust: your way.

Wow I am so impressed you put all those programs together! They look great. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck for your trip and wedding. I know everything will be gorgeous and I cannot wait to hear about it all when you get back! :)

Wow - I love your programs! Those are so neat, but I am not showing those to my cousin as I fear getting recruited to help:scared1: .

Your planning journal has been exceptional! Thank you for sharing.

Have a :wizard: wedding and congratulations!

Vanessa!!! Have a great time!!! I can not wait to see pictures :)

The programs turned out great!!! You can tell you put a lot of hard work into them!!!!

Have fun and congrats :)

Congratulations! I bet you are giddy with excitement! I can't wait to see your TR and hear all about the beginning of your new life!

Have a magical time!

Vanessa enjoy your trip maybe we'll see you in the world. Congrats, I have enjoyed all of your posts, you are so very creative.

Vanessa,
I hope you have a great trip and an amazing wedding! I have enjoyed your planning, and I know everything is going to be amazing!! Take lots of pictures and enjoy your special day!! Take some pixiedust: with you!!!

Vanessa,

Everything looks fantastic. I love the programs, and the sand ceremony jars are just beautiful. I can't believe it's already time for your wedding. It's going to be beautiful and it's going to be torture to stay here and wait! :surfweb:

I love the parasols. My daughter used one with my kimono for her senior pictures. That's going to make for some lovely pictures.

I hope that you and Kris are able to enjoy this very special time at WDW. Make sure you take it all in and enjoy your time together.

:grouphug:

I love the Parasols! What a great IDea....I can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter