figmentfan814AAR~LivingSeas~French Is. *I'm back and married! Will start TR soon!*

I have NEVER seen a favor like that! So cute! I might have to steal that idea!!

Vanessa,
Time is drawing near for your beautiful wedding. I'm so excited to see how everything turns out! I'm sorry that you had to delay your honeymoon, but at least you don't loose your money and you still get to go!

Sending you lots of :goodvibes :goodvibes to get through the next several days leading up to the wedding.

:hug:

OOPS...I almost forgot! I love the suitcase favors and I LOVE ghiradelli chocolate!

I've just spent 4 hours reading every word of your PJ and loved every minute of it!

Everything looks fantastic and your dress looks fabulous on you. I hope your MIL is being less MIL-like - we're lucky that we don't have that as my DF hasn't spoken to his family for 10 years. Keeps it much easier with the guest count too!

I love the newsletter. We have done one for our guests as only 4 of us have been to Disney before. After seeing yours I'm going to add some photos in :thumbsup2

Here are some pictures from the shower from last week after a little delay. I have more, but for some reason they are showing up really huges, so I'm going to wait and try again later to add them. She had Disney Princess cupcakes and balloons too. My matron of honor was the host and she did a Disney Princess theme.
BridalShower-AuntLa285.jpg

BridalShower-AuntLa275.jpg

The games included having tables put together Princess puzzles, whichever one finished first won a prize :belle:
BridalShower-AuntLa343.jpg

She also did a game where she blinded folded everyone in teams and had them dress the two "brides" with stuff in a bag including jewelry, a veil, and shoes wedding8
BridalShower-AuntLa293.jpg

BridalShower-AuntLa298.jpg

There was a castle on the wall and she ran a slideshow of our engagement pictures in the background while I was opening gifts.
BridalShower-AuntLa316.jpg

Here I am with Patriece (left) bridesmaid, and Marquitta (right) matron of honor:
BridalShower-AuntLa337.jpg

One of my other bridesmaids who lives in Georgia bought us the Mickey and Minnie bride and groom personalized ornaments and sent these sets of pillowcases for all the holidays that she made:
BridalShower-AuntLa345.jpg

My Tinkerbell :tink: bride shirt that I ordered personalized from Disney shopping:
BridalShower-AuntLa347.jpg

I have NEVER seen a favor like that! So cute! I might have to steal that idea!!

If you search for Destination wedding favors "Miles of Memories" you should be able to find them on a ton of sites, I found out about them through Get Married :surfweb:

Vanessa,
Time is drawing near for your beautiful wedding. I'm so excited to see how everything turns out! I'm sorry that you had to delay your honeymoon, but at least you don't loose your money and you still get to go!

Sending you lots of :goodvibes :goodvibes to get through the next several days leading up to the wedding.

:hug:

OOPS...I almost forgot! I love the suitcase favors and I LOVE ghiradelli chocolate!

I was so happy that we didn't lose all our money too, it's going to be nice to have two vacations!

We head out tomorrow to Ohio to move some of Kris' stuff back to Michigan, so I'm trying to rush to finish some wedding projects today.

I've just spent 4 hours reading every word of your PJ and loved every minute of it!

Everything looks fantastic and your dress looks fabulous on you. I hope your MIL is being less MIL-like - we're lucky that we don't have that as my DF hasn't spoken to his family for 10 years. Keeps it much easier with the guest count too!

I love the newsletter. We have done one for our guests as only 4 of us have been to Disney before. After seeing yours I'm going to add some photos in :thumbsup2

:goodvibes Thank you for taking time to read through my whole journal :surfweb: Things have definitely gotten better with my MIL since Kris' dad passed away.

I have been surprised that people have actually been using the newsletter to help with their trips which is nice since I spend so much time working on them!

I have been reading your journal for sometime although by the time I found it it was already 30 pages! Your ideas are so great and I wanted to thank you for pointing me in the right direction for the disney font. I am using it on the cards I'm making for my bridesmaids.

I'm trying to start my planning journal but don't have enough posts so I'm just saying hi to all the PJ's I've been reading for the past month. I can't wait to read about your wedding!

Good luck in the last few crunch moments!

I have been reading your journal for sometime although by the time I found it it was already 30 pages! Your ideas are so great and I wanted to thank you for pointing me in the right direction for the disney font. I am using it on the cards I'm making for my bridesmaids.

I'm trying to start my planning journal but don't have enough posts so I'm just saying hi to all the PJ's I've been reading for the past month. I can't wait to read about your wedding!

Good luck in the last few crunch moments!

Thank you so much for taking time to read through my journal :surfweb: I can't believe how long it's gotten over the last year! I look forward to reading about your wedding soon.

Okay, I am back after a whirlwind trip down to pick up and move some of Kris' stuff back from Ohio. I worked on wedding stuff on 4 hour trip down and back over the weekend. I also loaded up a bag with stuff to work on at his place too :rotfl:

Anyway, we are still in the midst of the massive program assembling process. We shipped out 8 boxes over the weekend including the snowglobes and cake topper (Disney Floral) and the dress (to Carolyn Allen's) along with some things for the guest Welcome Bags (to POR).

This weekend, I also decided to personalize our Mickey bubbles, so I added names to all of them like the embroidery on Mickey ears. It actually only took about 10 minutes to do all 50 of them and they look really cute. I just used a Sharpie paint pen. :yay:

Here are a few other things that I don't think I've posted pictures of before.

Our sand ceremony set:
BridalShower-AuntLa241.jpg

BridalShower-AuntLa244.jpg

BridalShower-AuntLa243.jpg

Our rehearsal invitations that go along with the pirate: theme:
BridalShower-AuntLa369.jpg

Also, my necklace and earrings:
BridalShower-AuntLa386.jpg

Finally, my mom put together this great back with stuff for our Hawaii trip and gave it to us at one of the showers (notice the back heating pad for me since I am no doubt going be missing my 3x per week therapy after 8 days away)
BridalShower-AuntLa355.jpg

We are also still assembling the programs. They look really cute, but have been way too much work! :confused3 I decided to use the Mickey fan template then make the program slide out using an eyelet to have other pages. I will try to post pictures before I leave. Needless to say after cutting out over 50 Mickey heads and nearly 300 circular pages everyone is getting sick of the programs :upsidedow

Your sand ceremony set is beautiful!!! I love it!!! I wish I had mine personalized :(

YAY you get to leave soon!!!!!!!! I've been reading this ever since you started and I can't believe it's here :)

The shower was so nice too!!!!

I am dieing to see pictures of your tables at the reception.Love the snowglobes :)

Okay, after hours and hours of work the programs are finished. I started with the Mickey fan template and since our wedding is inside in March decided to improvise. Little did I know how much work it would be :rotfl:

They are so cute, but were extremely time consuming and I would not recommend doing them because of the work. My dad made a template that we cut around with an exact-o-knife (not sure how you spell that one!) I was going to try to use this scrapbooking tool to cut them out, but it didn't work out. We made 54 programs which is a grand total of 432 circles cut out and 54 Mickey ears. :scared1: We were able to cut out 4-5 at at ime.

Here we are working on the endless cutting!
TuxProgram057.jpg

TuxProgram065.jpg

TuxProgram067.jpg

TuxProgram068.jpg

TuxProgram069.jpg

TuxProgram070.jpg

TuxProgram071.jpg

TuxProgram072.jpg

TuxProgram073.jpg

TuxProgram074.jpg

I also ordered some parasols from Asian Ideas to use for some photos with the bridesmaids and flowergirl on the beach. Each of their parasols match their colored dresses and mine has some painted flowers on it.
TuxProgram060.jpg

I sent out a newsletter to our guests on Monday:
WeddingNewsletterFebruary08_Page_1.jpg

I can't include the second page because I forgot to black out our phone numbers, it has a step by step guide to the Magical Express that includes pictures!

I think that's about it for now. I still have to pack my clothes tonight and I have to finish up the welcome letter for the folders in the Welcome Bags. I'm also picking up my wrap that I'm having made to wear at the dessert party.

Your sand ceremony set is beautiful!!! I love it!!! I wish I had mine personalized :(

YAY you get to leave soon!!!!!!!! I've been reading this ever since you started and I can't believe it's here :)

The shower was so nice too!!!!

I am dieing to see pictures of your tables at the reception.Love the snowglobes :)

Thank you, Lynn :goodvibes I ended up buying the sand ceremony off of ebay because I wanted to have our names on it and it was hard to find a completely personalized set.

I can't wait to see the snowglobes either, we added colored sashes to the tables too that will correspond with each snowglobe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter