Feeling left out or how do I get a pintrading logo?

Michael - I think you need to start charging. 1 pin per logo - LOL

I know I am jumping on the bandwagon kind of late but I would really, really like a logo.

My favorite character is Pluto and tennis is my game.

( I know Minnie with a tennis racket is an obvious choice but I don't like purple!)

I will be in WDW in February so there is no rush on this.

I will gladly trade a pin for my logo.

Maybe Pluto with a tennis ball on his nose or a racket in his mouth?

Am I going a little overboard here????

If you can't do it, I completely understand.

Susan

T-Nut-

Consider it done. I have a few I am working on now (LOL), :) but I am happy to do them.

Michael

Nicholas' school winter break is the week before Presidents Day so I made reservations way before I knew of the event.

I even leave the day before Presidents Day so I will try to pre-trade for the Pres. pin.

It will not be the same without you there, Lori.
Who will you run around with in MGM ? :D

I think I will be on EVERY mountain in MK.

I will be the one with the lanyard flying in the air :p .

Susan

Thanks ever so much Michael. Just take your time. I am in no rush.
T-nut

Do you think you could possibly do one more? Please!!!!!! Pretty Please with sugar on top.

my name on the board is Goofymom/pop you could leave off the"/pop" and my favorite character combo is Mickey w/ Walt so I shall probably be a huge challenge. I use goofymom...cuz I am a goofy mom. Is this at all possible. If not I love goofy too so I would be happy with him on my logo, lets see maybe in beach attire since that is my favorite place to be.
Anyway thanks ahead of time for considering this.....oh and if you do it send very detailed directions on how to put in in my signature as I am a computer dunce.:)

cindy

Oh no....I'm late again! Hope I'm not too late to get in line.

Michael, I'd just love to have a Simba pin trading logo. I have a picture of Simba that I like if that helps, or if you prefer just to make a logo that's o.k. too. I like Simba best without his mane (or nala is great), but not as a really small baby. Thank you Thank you....I'ts so exciting to see all the logos you've made !

Joyce

Michael..I too would just adore a pin logo..and would gladly trade a pin for one..if you ever have the time..and feel like making me one..my choice would have to be Figment..don't have a good example..but you seem to be so clever..you surely could come up with one..please email me and let me know if you EVER have the spare time to make me one?..thanks a million..and let me know if you would like a pin in exchange!!!

Michael...I always seem to be bringing up the rear. I've not been around too much lately...dealing with a health issue right now, but I'd love for you to make me a pin trading logo. Classic Tigger and Cinderella are my two favorite characters. I'd gladly trade a pin for your great work....whenever/if you can get to it. Thanks so much, in advance.....Charlene

All requested logos have been made (so far)! Check your PRIVATE MESSAGES, I have forwarded links to your pin trading logos. Hope you all like them.

Snowgooseltd & LYNXSTCH -- I am working on yours as we speak! :)

Kathryn -- I even made you one. You said yours was corrupted soooooooo.......
Hope you like yours too -- I PMed it to you!

Anyone else?? :) :) :)

I'd love to have Nana from Peter Pan be my logo, if my jumping in to this doesn't come too late. :)

Ashley

Thank you so much for the awesome pin trading logo. I absolutely love it!! I really appreciate you going out of your way to do something so nice for someone you don't even know. You're the GREATEST!!!

Michael just wanted to say what a GREAT job you are doing!!! Your creativity and sense of design is excellent!! Keep up the good work!

This keeps up I'll be the only one with out one of these logos! I have benn working on one for myself but just haven't got it right. Think I'll let it sit for a few dyas and then go bcak to it.

What's the secret? How do we do this?? I'm a fan of Belle and the prince myself! ;)

What a wonderful surprise!!! I cant believe you have it done already. Too Cool!!

Your such a generous person to put all this work into art for all of us

Thanks a bunch....

Well here goes gang.....

My new logo

Atlnewf- I am in the process of trying to find a nana -- if anyone has a good nana clipart, please pm it to me.

Pin Wizaed -- I am also working on yours, I expect to have it done by tomorrow evening.

DOM - thanks -- I hope you get yours done -- I know it will be incredible!! :)

Goofymom/pop and gene2geno -- I am very glad that you are enjoying them!!!!

if your still making those pin traders i would like one with GOOFY... thanks:D

Hi,

I love these signature logos. If it's at all possible, I would love to have one with my favorite Disney Character (Belle). I'm pretty down to earth so my preference is Belle in her Blue dress.

Thanks,

luvbelle
alrockwell@earthlink.net

Just checking out the new logo!
I want to publicly thank Michael for the great job he is doing making all of our posts more colorful and personal. Thanks!
Well, I hope this works!

Thanks for your hard work, Michael! You're making an awful lot of people happy with this talent you've got. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter