February Challenge

Checking in with a count...today was a ME day and I took it off to scrapbook. So from 9am to 4pm I did 20 pages!!!!!! In that timespan is not a whole heck of a lot <b>BUT</B> the exciting part about that is....

I FINISHED THE CRUISE PART OF MY 2003 VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the hard part, the rest of the vacation. I ended up having to go out and get another album to do that part of the vacation (we took a week to go on the cruise and then took a week to come home stopping at various places along the way). Now another hard part - I'm having a problem with my album but I'll post that on another post. Forget it, I found my answer. I did this in a Mrs. Grossman album and the refills didn't come with any post extenders. So I was beginning to panic because this album needs to extenders. So I found them on her website in case I can't find them in the store tomorrow. And that was what my question was going to be - if anyone knew if they sold them separately.

So I'm at 20 for the month so far and as soon as I'm done posting I'm heading back down to start the other album.

I've done 2 pages. That's it. But I've got very good reasons why I haven't done more - involving sick kids, a broken washing maching, a broken car, a broken stove - then of course there was my near-breakdown after the stove - and now my DS is sick again.......

Don't feel sorry for me tho - after the stove broke we went to OKW for three days and I went to the spa at SSR! Soooo, only 2 pages! ;)

Okay - I already have an update for tonight. I went back down to the basement and did 3 more pages. I had to quit because my brain was hurting. I couldn't look at anymore colors. And I had no ideas for any pages. It took me over 90 minutes to do those 3 pages so I decided that was it. I'll hopefully be back at it on Sunday.

So total for me so far for February is 23.

I did go down and count how many pages it took me to do my cruise book - 65 pages. Can you believe it!! I was shocked. I think the book is about 6 inches thick, no lie. Once I get the rest of the vacation done I'll work on trying to get some of my layouts posted because I do think some of them came out pretty good, and I'm not all that great so that says something (and I usually don't like to brag on myself).

Note to self - gotta check on that silent setter!!!! :confused3 :confused3

ANother 7 for me!
woo-hoo
:cool1: :cool1:
Its cuz I keep buying new toys and I HAVE to try them - lol!

Put me down for 2 more. I am up to 20 for the month so far. I have had nothing to do today or yesterday but absolutely have had no motivation this weekend to scarp.

Maybe its the stupid weather.

Between last night and today I have done 10 more - total=12. (That's because the washer and stove and car and DS are all better! So now I can concentrate on my scrapbook!) :)

Ok, here are the updated totals:

Spinning 5
ilovedale3 10
cobbler 20
pattyT 14
talicskai 3
Alice28 10
scrapcreator 0
wuv tigger 0
bcarson 7
Cruise04 23
wtpclc 1
ToDisney 0
TonyS20 8
5wdwnutz 0
diznygirl 12
Tiger Fan 0
WDWMom 3
TN Traveler 0
pjlla 6

Deb

Boy, I'm not doing very good as far as reaching my goal!! I've done 5 pages
since 1st of Feb. Work just keeping me way BUSY!!
Karen aka TN Traveler

Went to a crop on Friday and finished 6 pages. If I add that to the Valentin'es book (6x6) I did for my DH (20 pages), that makes 26 pages for me!

I am nop whipping through t-
them but slow and steady
another 4 done
so I am up to 18
and I have another started that hopefully I will get done today! :flower:

I did 8 more - I'm up to 20.

(What I want to know is - do the 28 pages in my iphoto book count?! ;)LOL!)

I am such a slug this month! I think I burned myself out last month! Maybe next week I will actually get some scrapping done....

I have a whopping 2 pages done. Hoping to do some more this weekend plus attending a workshop onthe 26th.

Missy

Updating:

I finally finished the scrapbooks of our Alaska trip!!! I have now started on yet another NASCAR scrapbook, so my page total is up to 22. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I got on a roll last night!! finished 4 pages in addition to others I haven't
posted yet so now up to 11 pages! I'm working on the Sea World portion of
our trip and really enjoying it!! Seems to be going faster than Disney. Next is Universal Studios!
Karen aka TN Travel :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter