February Challenge

Ok, count me in too. I'll set 15 pages as my goal which is 1 page every 2 days. Not much but considering Jan-July are the busiest months for travel, I'll try to be realistic. Plus we're starting soccer 1st of March so that'll be a double whammy. Still hoping to get my Disney/Universal Studios and SeaWorld pictures completed by end of March. Better get busy!!
Karen aka TN Traveler
:banana:

I finished Grand Cayman and have one page left for Cozumel and then it's on to sea days and Castaway Cay!

Still a long ways to go but I'm getting there! :banana:

Hey, TonyS20, looks like there are a few NASCAR fans around these boards! Don't hate me, I'm a Jeff Gordon fan (dd loves Kasey Kahne & dh stands by Kevin Harvick) I like to scrap while watching the race, too (even though I get sidetracked, lol). I've got lots of race pics to scrap, haven't even started! And we've got another race at the end of this month.

OK, I'm done hijacking the thread, now back to the February Challenge :earsgirl: Sorry!

Jeanne

scrapcreator said:
Hey, TonyS20, looks like there are a few NASCAR fans around these boards! Don't hate me, I'm a Jeff Gordon fan (dd loves Kasey Kahne & dh stands by Kevin Harvick) I like to scrap while watching the race, too (even though I get sidetracked, lol). I've got lots of race pics to scrap, haven't even started! And we've got another race at the end of this month.

OK, I'm done hijacking the thread, now back to the February Challenge :earsgirl: Sorry!

Jeanne

I come from a racing family. My dad is a Gordon fan. Actually, his entire basement is covered in racing stuff - mainly all Gordon. He just moved this past year and it was a nightmare to box up all the racing stuff. He's been collecting since 90 or 91. He's been a Gordon fan since around that time when Jeff raced winged sprints in Knoxville. My dad married a Junior fan and we don't ever let her forget that she picked THAT driver (the rest of us are NOT Junior fans).

My DH likes Bill Elliott and now Kasey Kahne and Matt Kenseth. My brother always cheered for Jimmy Spencer (I don't really know why! :confused3 ). He's also a fan of Kasey Kahne. Check out my name - I'm the Stewart fan. I'm slowly catching up with my dad's massive collection and acquiring a pretty big one of my own. Right now my office at home is completely covered and growing. My mom likes DJ and Gordon.

I'd like to see some of your racing pages. Without kids, my scrapbooking consists of races and Disney. I don't know about you, but I find it very hard to find embellishments and accessories for my racing pages. I'd love to hear any ideas you have. I can't scrap during the race. I like to concentrate on the race, so I can't do something else! Crazy - I know!!

:earboy2: You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread!! :earboy2:

WHOO HOOOO! Just completed four pages! Thanks everyone for keeping "accountable" when it comes to working on my scrapping! :cool1:

TonyS20 said:
I'd like to see some of your racing pages.
I would also like to see your racing pages, but for a different reason. My youngest daughter is in the colorguard at her school, and the theme of this year's football half time show was NASCAR! It was a really cute show, complete with racing unforms, checkered flags, even a gas can supplied by Bill Elliott! The Atlanta Journal & Constitution even did a story about it and put it on the front page of the Sports section of their paper one day. It was pretty cool! So now that the season is over, I need to do some NASCAR pages about the show. So if you have your pages posted anywhere, I would love to see them.

I am having a slow start!
I may have to put this Diseny album away.........I only have a few more layouts and it will be done but my pages are starting to look bla!
Anyway I have a total of 5 pages done so far. I hope to scrap tomorrow!

Okay.... I'm in. Not sure why I bother lately, but at least it keeps me motivated. And I start the month with whopping 6 pages. Most of them I had started in January, but never got around to finishing. I worked for several hours yesterday afternoon, after DS's birthday party, and completed those pages and finished two more. So I start the month with a BANG!.....P

I'm on the board with 3 pages done. I also sorted and pulled paper for about 15 more pages last night. With DH gone until Monday, I hope to get them all done. If I do, then I will have finished all the pictures from my mom's first book of pictures (from 1900 until 1972). I think the album hold 300 pictures. I have already completed one full scrapbook for her (plus all their Disney trips in another) so this is SB #2. I will be seeing my mom in early April again so I hope to have another SB completed to give to her then.

I have been trying to come up with a monthly goal for each month and this months is to complete 28 pages, plus be up-to-date on DD's Girl Scout book. Let's see if I make it.

Well we have a LOT of folks playing - most haven't reported in with a total yet. But here are the stats to date:

Spinning 5
ilovedale3 4
cobbler 0
pattyT 7
talicskai 3
Alice28 10
scrapcreator 0
wuv tigger 0
bcarson 0
Cruise04 0
wtpclc 0
ToDisney 0
TonyS20 4
5wdwnutz 0
diznygirl 0
Tiger Fan 0
WDWMom 3
TN Traveler 0
pjlla 6

I know more of you have done at least a few pages - so post those updates!

Deb

Minnie&Mickey said:
So if you have your pages posted anywhere, I would love to see them.

That show sounds very cool!!

I don't have pages posted anywhere, but started a new thread about where I can post my pages.

When (If) I get them posted, I'll let you know where they are at.

I would see about maybe some checkered flag paper for background or accents. If you stamp, you could use a checked stamp to do a background or frames. You could even just print the Nascar logo if you needed it. Just a few ideas... princess:

Updating for me. I did 18 pages on Saturday for my all day crop! Wow!

AND I finally got all my wedding pics scanned and printed out so my goal for Feb is to finish my wedding book by the end of the month!

I haven't had a chance to do anything yet this month but....

I'm taking this Friday off, dropping the kids at school and will be home about 8:30am and am having a ME day. I'm scrapbooking the whole day. My accomplishment is to at least get the cruise part of the scrapping done but I'd really love to get the whole vacation finished!!!!! That would be a very huge goal, but I might be able to do it. I will be home alone until at least 4:30. I'm so excited and can't wait!!!!!

Weighing in with an update... I did six pages today so my Feb. total is up to 10 so far!!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

Yea!!!! I'm on the board. OK. It's only one page, but it felt sooo good to scrap again last night! I hope to get some scrapping in this weekend too!

I finished 4 more pages - up to 8! :goodvibes

My DH hung 5 new shelves for me yesterday over my scrapping corner. They are 2 foot each and I got them at Target for $6/each. They are very cool. I put my stamps and accessories on them (now I can see them all). It looks very nice!

I used shoe racks for underneath my tables to hold my containers with scraps and stickers and my photo boxes. They work well as long as you don't bump into them. Then the stuff falls on your feet!! :earseek: Now I moved them so they are far enough back I can't kick them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter