***** February 2022 Thread *****

Can't believe I am down to 11 days till we go! Wow it has gone fast as I'm sure the trip will too. Looking at the list on page one it looks like our first Feb. people leave in 2 days. How exciting! How many days till you leave?

Can't believe I am down to 11 days till we go! Wow it has gone fast as I'm sure the trip will too. Looking at the list on page one it looks like our first Feb. people leave in 2 days. How exciting! How many days till you leave?
We are at 19 days now until we fly in. I can't believe it is so close and yet still so far. This will be our first Disney trip since the shutdown in 2020 (we were at DL the week it closed) and I can't wait. I am currently resisting the urge to start packing too soon until I have a little bit of a better idea of weather. I have spent months and months planning and re-planning but with our dining reservations complete and everything else done I have nothing else left to do but wait.

I'm at 11 days as well. It is kinda weird to see my count down say 1 week and 4 days. It makes it seem so much more real and closer.

We are at 19 days now until we fly in. I can't believe it is so close and yet still so far. This will be our first Disney trip since the shutdown in 2020 (we were at DL the week it closed) and I can't wait. I am currently resisting the urge to start packing too soon until I have a little bit of a better idea of weather. I have spent months and months planning and re-planning but with our dining reservations complete and everything else done I have nothing else left to do but wait.

My suitcase is coming out of the closet today or tomorrow and staying out until the trip now. I have been throwing things in there slowly for a while now but I always put it back in the closet afterwards. It's time to come out and I will just stick it in the corner when I am not actively packing.

We'll be in Disney Springs in 12 days. It's only a 3 hour drive for us.

My official vacation starts next Friday after 5PM!! Doing some family stuff, then driving to Disney for 5 days. then another 2 to recoup from so much family.LOL

8 days from today we'll be Home! I haven't been since Nov 2019 and my boyfriend hasn't been since he was a child!

Exactly one week from tomorrow at this exact time, we should be having lunch at Sanaa!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220121-130257.png
    Screenshot_20220121-130257.png
    414 KB · Views: 8
Paid off our Swan and Dolphin package bill yesterday, so NOW it is real! 29 days and we FINALLY get back. We have quite a full 7 days, and it is a trip for my DD who is graduating this year from HS (she chose the Swan and Dolphin after many years of dropping by during our trips to Beaches and Cream) wouldn't be MY first choice (Caribbean Beach/Port Orleans French Quarter fan here) but, well, she is the boss! Created an itinerary where she sleeps in most mornings while the wife and I rope drop lol! Have some great meals lined up (Boma breakfast, Tusker breakfast, Kona breakfast, Beaches and Cream lunch, Sci-Fi Lunch, Sanaa bread service lunch, and Art Smith's dinner, Edison dinner, and Garden Grill dinner). With park reservations, LL, 60-day reservations, and a perpetual sleepy daughter who "will do 2 rope drops!", the work to prepare was difficult, but looks like we have a good structure in place! Hopefully, they extend some hours and add 1/2 hour to that early entry morning. Usually, we get some more extra hours during Presidents week. And hopefully, the Upstate NY weather cooperates (yeah, right) and we can avoid some delays! All three of us are anxious to get back. Hopefully, we encounter some friendly, familiar Dis'ers and share the magic!

I'm fighting the urge to pack also! I have my suitcase out and have some stuff just thrown into it but I won't actually do anything till the day before the trip.
8 days from today we'll be Home! I haven't been since Nov 2019 and my boyfriend hasn't been since he was a child!

Exactly one week from tomorrow at this exact time, we should be having lunch at Sanaa!
I keep thinking the same kind of things. In 2 weeks I'll be doing MK and eating at LTT. LOL This is so much better than when you get back and you think about what you were doing the previous week.

We leave in 42 hours - not that I’m counting or anything! Driving down to Lorton to pick up Monday’s Auto Train. So ready for this trip.
We leave in 42 hours - not that I’m counting or anything! Driving down to Lorton to pick up Monday’s Auto Train. So ready for this trip.
Have a great trip!!! I'm jealous that you get to take the train down. We never did the autotrain but we took the Silver Star (I think) a few times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter