February 2014 Code watch

That was a good question, "who is the email from." I was wondering the same thing! Thanks to those who answered! I'm also wondering if it says pin code in the subject area or savings or what. I'm getting paranoid that maybe I deleted so etching without fulling reading it! My finger gets click happy sometimes!! Lol

I don't believe it says pin in the subject. They can say different things since they don't always have a pin code.

The subject in my free dining offer email said "Visit Again and Save on the Magic". Maybe they're targeting people who haven't been in awhile? We used to go almost yearly but haven't been for two years now.

That was a good question, "who is the email from." I was wondering the same thing! Thanks to those who answered! I'm also wondering if it says pin code in the subject area or savings or what. I'm getting paranoid that maybe I deleted so etching without fulling reading it! My finger gets click happy sometimes!! Lol

I'm a little worried that I did. I get some emails that usually have to do with new videos or something on that line and I just look quick. Now I know to be more careful. Just like my two recent orders on disneystore.com and I wasn't paying attention and now didn't get my 10% discount on my orders. pout.

I know now!!! But I did get a park 2013 cinch pack that was what I've been looking for. I have been looking local and everything was more of an expense than what I wanted or in a material that I was afraid would be "warm" in the FL warmer weather I'm hoping for on both my November and February trips. (yes I'm spoiling myself the next few months...I deserve it)

You watch I'll come back from my vacations and PING there will be a pin code and I'll drive my husband crazy if I ask for a 3rd vacation.

Ok off the computer. I've wasted my morning reading. sigh

In the subject line mine said Visit again and save on the magic

pixiedust:

Just booked French quarter for February 2-8 with some friends of our:) had to book a garden room and really wanted a standard but they are all gone:) glad to be getting in 2 trips either way!

Literally just got off the phone with Disney. We booked Animal Kingdom in Feb with the play stay dine promo :)

Does anyone have any idea when the AP discounts come out? That will save another 5% on value resorts.

Even if you deleted your email, you can still call Disney and see if there's a PIN code on your family account.

Is there a reason to call often to check on FD pin? If I do have one, can't I call toward the end of the booking period and still make use of it?
I'm already booked with S/P/D and a FD pin would be icing on the cake; just don't want to call every day!

Is there a reason to call often to check on FD pin? If I do have one, can't I call toward the end of the booking period and still make use of it?
I'm already booked with S/P/D and a FD pin would be icing on the cake; just don't want to call every day!

People have reported being pixie dusted with FD even when they don't have a PIN, so that's one reason to call often. Also, I believe there is a limited number of rooms set aside for each discount. So if you have a PIN and but wait till the last minute, you may have to change resorts or room type to get FD. Since you already have SPD, if you needed to upgrade to a more expensive room to get FD you wouldn't be saving much if anything.

Booked for Feb 8th to the 15th. Was gonna book the S/P/D but checked my wifes email and she had a bounce back offer for free dining! Love the extra surprise savings.

I have a stupid question now that I'll be calling to check on pins.
What answers do you give at the automated prompts to speak to an agent?
Also, what number are you calling?

Totally baseless gossip/speculation - but Josh at EasyWDW has posted about a number of major expansions to the February operating schedule that he says don't make sense given the projected attendance numbers. He says it's too early to guess if this might be related to either the full release of MyMagic+ OR.... an opening for the Mine Train coaster!

If we get on the Mine Train coaster in February, I won't be so annoyed about not getting an FD PIN anymore! :banana:

Totally baseless gossip/speculation - but Josh at EasyWDW has posted about a number of major expansions to the February operating schedule that he says don't make sense given the projected attendance numbers. He says it's too early to guess if this might be related to either the full release of MyMagic+ OR.... an opening for the Mine Train coaster! If we get on the Mine Train coaster in February, I won't be so annoyed about not getting an FD PIN anymore! :banana:

I'm just happy that we got SPD, I am so appreciative for any discount, but I will totally take longer park hours, more parades, and shows!! Yay! If a magical moment happened on top of that and mine train opened I would be absolutely elated!!!

I had given up a long time ago on being able to go in February. DH said we could not go unless we got free dining since it was a much better deal for us than SPD. I went to check the mail at 4 pm this past Friday and by 7 pm I had booked our trip. Surprise FD pin in the mail! WOOP!!:cool1::banana::dance3::woohoo:

He also said that we would have to do a value resort since they were most affordable but after I explained all the yummy food options he let me book Port Orleans Riverside so we could get an upgraded dining plan! I have always wanted to stay there. We have only ever done Value. Friday was the best day of the year so far! HA!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter