February 2013 Discount Watch

My rates just dropped at the Dolphin for President's Week! Yay! We're now booked at a rate that's comparable to rates we have booked in the past!

Random question for anyone that went this past Feb (2013). Was President's Day Week excluded from the deals?

Random question for anyone that went this past Feb (2013). Was President's Day Week excluded from the deals?

We were there last month, (Feb 2013) and the stay, play and dine plan ended 2/12/13. There were room discounts, but I believe that President's weekend was excluded.

We were there last month, (Feb 2013) and the stay, play and dine plan ended 2/12/13. There were room discounts, but I believe that President's weekend was excluded.

I figured as much. Looking at going Feb 2014, and we'd need to go the week of President's day. Just trying to figure out if there might possibly be anything available discount wise. I'll plan for the worst and hope for the best! Thanks for responding. :)

We were there the entire week: February 16-23rd, ad had the stay/play/dine throughout our stay.

Huh, interesting. Conflicts with Wood Nymph, but gives me hope, LOL. Maybe it was a Disney Visa offer? Thanks for responding regardless.

It was originally a Disney visa offer but opened to the general public a couple of days later. I was shocked, sure that our trip would be excluded since we were checking in the Saturday of President's Day weekend, but it wasn't.

It was originally a Disney visa offer but opened to the general public a couple of days later. I was shocked, sure that our trip would be excluded since we were checking in the Saturday of President's Day weekend, but it wasn't.

Cool. I'm a Disney Visa holder, so I'll just cross my fingers and hope for next year! I've got a long wait, LOL!

I found it - the link to the website with the stay. play and dine plan that ended Feb 13, 2013.

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....=fy13q2stayplaydine&market=fy13q2stayplaydine

Package With Disney Dining Plan at Select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe, and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts: For example, purchase this 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package for a family of 4 that includes tickets, the Disney Dining Plan and a standard room at a Disney Moderate Resort — valid for stays most nights January 2 – January 9, 2013, January 13 – January 17, 2013, and January 21 – February 13, 2013 — for just $2,429. That's a savings of $633!

Package With Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan at Select Disney Value Resorts: For example, purchase this 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package for a family of 4 that includes tickets, a Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and a standard room at a Disney Value Resort — valid for stays most nights January 2 – January 9, 2013, January 13 – January 17, 2013, and January 21 – February 13, 2013 — for just $1,967. That's a savings of $406!

This was the offer that came out in Oct 2012 and rooms had to be booked by Dec 31, 2012.

Then I guess they came out with a later offer. :goodvibes

There are other offers for Florida residents, Annual Pass holders, and people from other countries. They often have better deals.

I found it - the link to the website with the stay. play and dine plan that ended Feb 13, 2013.

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....=fy13q2stayplaydine&market=fy13q2stayplaydine

This was the offer that came out in Oct 2012 and rooms had to be booked by Dec 31, 2012.

Then I guess they came out with a later offer. :goodvibes

There are other offers for Florida residents, Annual Pass holders, and people from other countries. They often have better deals.

You rock! Thank you! How did you manage to pull up an old web site page, LOL?!?!

Random question; how were the crowds that week?

OT, but we were there on Mardi Gras Weekend at Pop Century for Free Dining and I have to say the Crowd Levels listed for those days are way off. They were listed as a 5 out of 10 and the place was packed during our whole stay. There were international cheerleaders everywhere. It seemed like the parks were crowded like it was the time we went before Christmas.

geckodani said:
Random question; how were the crowds that week?

Completely bearable with advance planning and hitting rope drop. I never waited in line for more than 20 minutes except for a couple of Epcot princess meet and greets.

That said, it was my first trip in 10+ years, so I have no real point of comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter