Favorite DCL podcasts

There are a few I know of
DCL Duo
DCL Podcast

in the old days there was a DCL Fan Podcast, but now it is integrated into the new Tuesday show when they wish to discuss it.

I find DCL podcasts kind of tough to listen to - not enough content for a weekly show in my view, and a lot of the episodes become too similar. DVC has much more to talk about in my view. Nothing against any of the folks who do this - honestly I'd like to have my own DCL Podcast if I were looking to start a podcast, but I just am not sure there's enough content to be created....

Hands down, my favorite is the DCL Duo. I enjoy the range of guests they include and that they occasionally feature non-Disney cruise info. For example, they've been interviewing passengers on RC’s Ultimate World Cruise, which I found very entertaining.

The biweekly Cruise with the Lews podcast - extended family of DCL-centric cruisers - features themed episodes. Most recent was DCL cruising in Alaska with pertinent questions.

Funny, I was just about to create a post asking for recommendations for YouTube content creators!

Disney Cruise Line Blog had a good podcast, you can access the older episodes on iTunes, unfortunately they stopped the podcast in 2022

Hands down, my favorite is the DCL Duo. I enjoy the range of guests they include and that they occasionally feature non-Disney cruise info. For example, they've been interviewing passengers on RC’s Ultimate World Cruise, which I found very entertaining.

I listened to several episodes this weekend while working in the yard and it's my favorite DCL podcast so far. The main host's knowledge of DCL cruising is very in-depth, and I her interviews are fun. It feels like the host is more on the level of regulars here, who know DCL sailing inside and out, which I haven't really found in other podcasts so far. The world cruise interviews were great, even though it isn't DCL. It was fascinating to hear how those actually work from first-hand experience. Thanks for the recommendation!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter