FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about fast pass and child swap - I've never done child swap before. Right now I have 3 fast passes for FOP - me, DH and DD8. DD4 isn't tall enough. Can I change my fastpass for Navi so I can ride with her while DH and DD8 are on FOP and then use the child swap feature to ride FOP afterwards on my own? Or will I have to show that I have a fast pass also to do child swap for that ride? I don't want to risk not being able to ride FOP, but would otherwise try to ride navi with DD4 during the time DH and DD8 are on FOP so she's not just waiting around for them and then me to be done.

Just booked FP this morning and was disappointed to not get a ROL. Weird thing is, when I modify my NRJ FP it shows ROL as available. When I modify Dinosaur, it shows ROL as not available. It's like it's saying that ROL is a Tier 1, but I thought it was a Tier 2. Anyone have any idea as to why this is?

Just booked FP this morning and was disappointed to not get a ROL. Weird thing is, when I modify my NRJ FP it shows ROL as available. When I modify Dinosaur, it shows ROL as not available. It's like it's saying that ROL is a Tier 1, but I thought it was a Tier 2. Anyone have any idea as to why this is?
For what date? Is ROL being performed on the day you are trying to modify your Dinosaur FP? It's still showing as tier 2 for me as far out as Nov 10 (as far as I can search with my AP).

Help! Tomorrow we are 60 days out- there are 3 rooms and 3 confirmation/reservation numbers- how do we get it where one of us can book fast passes for all of us

Another rider swap questionWe have 5 kids, but DD is 3 and won't be able to ride FOP. So far, I have 3 FP for FOP. So, I am thinking DH could bring 2 kids with him and use the FPs. Then I could ride using rider swap and bring the other 2 kids with me. Would this work?

Another rider swap questionWe have 5 kids, but DD is 3 and won't be able to ride FOP. So far, I have 3 FP for FOP. So, I am thinking DH could bring 2 kids with him and use the FPs. Then I could ride using rider swap and bring the other 2 kids with me. Would this work?

You should be all set with that.

We are staying Nov 14th-22nd 2017. Will I be able to book all my fastpass dates on tomorrow (like ADR) or will it release one day at a time for 9 days? Thank you!!!

We are staying Nov 14th-22nd 2017. Will I be able to book all my fastpass dates on tomorrow (like ADR) or will it release one day at a time for 9 days? Thank you!!!

If you are staying onsite, you can book FP for your entire stay for as many days as you have tickets.

Everything is in the Booking Section of the OP.

For onsite guests, book for all FP days.

Question about fast pass and child swap - I've never done child swap before. Right now I have 3 fast passes for FOP - me, DH and DD8. DD4 isn't tall enough. Can I change my fastpass for Navi so I can ride with her while DH and DD8 are on FOP and then use the child swap feature to ride FOP afterwards on my own? Or will I have to show that I have a fast pass also to do child swap for that ride? I don't want to risk not being able to ride FOP, but would otherwise try to ride navi with DD4 during the time DH and DD8 are on FOP so she's not just waiting around for them and then me to be done.
You don't have to ride FOP alone, you can bring 2 people with you to ride (or at least your DD8 can ride again since DH will need to stay with DD4) Also, DD4 will need a FP to ride navi, so make sure you book her one when you switch your own.

Help! Tomorrow we are 60 days out- there are 3 rooms and 3 confirmation/reservation numbers- how do we get it where one of us can book fast passes for all of us
We just did this for 3 rooms as well. You have to go to MDE, under my family and friends and add all the members you want on your list to plan for. If you want the ability to have one of the other guests also be able to plan or do their own fast passes, have that member go into their MDE AND DO THE SAME. It will generate an email where they have to accept. Hope this helps. My daughter and I can both add or change things and book fast passes because some of us are going to want slightly different fast passes.

Your 60 day mark won't be until the 15th because there's 31 days in October.

Okay, so we're a bit nuts and are planning a bit of an insane split stay trip, and I'm a bit lost on how FastPasses (and dining!) will work out. Check into one night at Beach Club June 1st, and will be doing one day in the parks the 2nd. Then we go over to Universal on the night of the 2nd and stay at Royal Pacific and check out the 5th (Universal parks the 4th and 5th). Check into Pop the night of the 5th and check out the 8th. Then we move to AoA suite the 8th and my mom joins us. Check out the 12th. We'll have 6-day hoppers for us, 2-day hoppers for my mom. When in the world can I do FastPasses? I'm thinking these will all have to be room only with tickets linked. Do I just have 3 separate FastPass (and dining) days? Help!!!

Okay, so we're a bit nuts and are planning a bit of an insane split stay trip, and I'm a bit lost on how FastPasses (and dining!) will work out. Check into one night at Beach Club June 1st, and will be doing one day in the parks the 2nd. Then we go over to Universal on the night of the 2nd and stay at Royal Pacific and check out the 5th (Universal parks the 4th and 5th). Check into Pop the night of the 5th and check out the 8th. Then we move to AoA suite the 8th and my mom joins us. Check out the 12th. We'll have 6-day hoppers for us, 2-day hoppers for my mom. When in the world can I do FastPasses? I'm thinking these will all have to be room only with tickets linked. Do I just have 3 separate FastPass (and dining) days? Help!!!
BC Stay - book 60 days out for the 2nd.

Pop Stay - 60 days out book for your park days all the way through the 12th. 2 onsite consecutive Stays keep the FP booking window open.

See the Split Stay section in the OP for more details. :)

BC Stay - book 60 days out for the 2nd.

Pop Stay - 60 days out book for your park days all the way through the 12th. 2 onsite consecutive Stays keep the FP booking window open.

See the Split Stay section in the OP for more details. :)
Perfect! That standalone Beach Club day was throwing me off. I really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter