FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which thread has conflicting info?

The post below was the one that confused me. I read it to mean that the FP window would open 60 days out from a "room only" stay only if your tickets were purchased separately from your room.

1. No you can make all 7 days 60 days out from your first night's stay at all star provided that your tickets were purchased separately from your rooms. However, if you bought the tickets as part of a travel package with the 6 night WL stay then you will not be able to make FP until a day later. Tickets from travel packages do not become active for booking FP until 60 days from the start of the vacation package whereas stand alone tickets can make FP immediately once purchased (up to 30 days in advance without an onsite stay or 60+ plus length of stay with an onsite room).

The post below was the one that confused me. I read it to mean that the FP window would open 60 days out from a "room only" stay only if your tickets were purchased separately from your room.

Thanks for finding that--the way it is worded is a bit confusing.

My booking window for fast passes is supposed to open this weekend. I have a Disney resort stay loaded in my Disney experience and a 1 day ticket. Right now I show booking for 30 days out. When my booking window opens (60 days from resort check in) I will see out 60+ days correct? I haven't done this since they implemented the fast pass plus system so I pretty clueless. Also I'm trying to get fop at ak on Sun Nov 12th. Can someone whose window is open for that day check and see if there is any availability because if there isn't i'm not going to kill myself getting up for 7 am on the weekend! I need it for 4 people but can just do 2 people. Thanks!!!

My booking window for fast passes is supposed to open this weekend. I have a Disney resort stay loaded in my Disney experience and a 1 day ticket. Right now I show booking for 30 days out. When my booking window opens (60 days from resort check in) I will see out 60+ days correct? I haven't done this since they implemented the fast pass plus system so I pretty clueless. Also I'm trying to get fop at ak on Sun Nov 12th. Can someone whose window is open for that day check and see if there is any availability because if there isn't i'm not going to kill myself getting up for 7 am on the weekend! I need it for 4 people but can just do 2 people. Thanks!!!
Correct. It will magically switch to 60 days right at 7 am.

Can't help you with checking though.

I'm trying so hard to understand but my head is spinning and I'm lost :( I booked our FPs today and on a couple days we're only in the morning park long enough to use 2 FPs, and on another day we might not use our 1st FP, I'm trying to find out where this leave us when it comes to getting FPs in the afternoon day-of?
1.) I have 2 FPs for MK then we have to leave for EP, we won't be returning to MK. Can I book a 3rd FP in EP as soon as we scan in for the #2 at MK or do I need to book something in MK, not show, and then book my 4th FP when window #3 closes? Or cancel #3 and then I'll be allowed to book an EP one?
2.) On arrival day I have a tier 2 EP FP booked first that we might no-show for depending on when we arrive at the park and then 2 FPs we actually want, will I be able to book #4 after scanning into #3 or will I get an error for not using FP #1?
TIA for any help, FP+ booking and planning is kicking my rear. (And I thought ADRs at 180+ days out were hard!)

I'm trying so hard to understand but my head is spinning and I'm lost :( I booked our FPs today and on a couple days we're only in the morning park long enough to use 2 FPs, and on another day we might not use our 1st FP, I'm trying to find out where this leave us when it comes to getting FPs in the afternoon day-of?
1.) I have 2 FPs for MK then we have to leave for EP, we won't be returning to MK. Can I book a 3rd FP in EP as soon as we scan in for the #2 at MK or do I need to book something in MK, not show, and then book my 4th FP when window #3 closes? Or cancel #3 and then I'll be allowed to book an EP one?
2.) On arrival day I have a tier 2 EP FP booked first that we might no-show for depending on when we arrive at the park and then 2 FPs we actually want, will I be able to book #4 after scanning into #3 or will I get an error for not using FP #1?
TIA for any help, FP+ booking and planning is kicking my rear. (And I thought ADRs at 180+ days out were hard!)
For parkhopping, Tips are here:
FP FAQ ADDENDUM: Checking Availability; Park Hopping; Additional Tier 1 Booking; FPs for Long Stays

Can't quite figure this out:

If I have a reservation for 3 nights / 4 days but only a 2 day park hopper, and I plan to visit the parks on day 2 and day 3 of our stay, will I be able to book my FPs for both days 60 days out from day of arrival?

Does the "60 day window" appear at 7am EST 60 days out?

Thanks!!

Can I modify existing reservations to be at different parks on the same day? I clicked Modify and it only lets me see other reservations at the same park. With a park hopper I thougth I might try different places.

Can I modify existing reservations to be at different parks on the same day? I clicked Modify and it only lets me see other reservations at the same park. With a park hopper I thougth I might try different places.

No. Your advanced choices must all be in the same park, and remain so until they are used/expired. Only then can you attempt to get additional FPs in a different park.

I can sympathize...and I know someone is going to answer this for you. It's even to hard for me to navigate through your question...FP's are hard to understand sometimes, but I know you'll figure it out. When I went in July, it was the first time I could use the app on my phone to book additional FP's. It did work great. But I used all 3, then booked a fourth after checking in on the last one. I know you can do a few different things, like one person said, book all three early, even ones you don't want, walk by, scan and book more. But...availability will still be somewhat of an issue. I did manage to get a second soarin' FP, which blew my mind. Anyway...best of luck. You almost have to have a Disney Degree these days to navigate the system.

1.) If you've only pre-booked 2, you can schedule #3 as soon as you've checked in for your first FP. You can do this from the MK if you're using the app, but if you're using a kiosk you have to use the one in Epcot once you get there.
2.) I'm not certain about this, so hopefully someone else will chip in, but I think you would just need to modify #1

If I book FPs at Epcot, the first two being Tier 2 before noon, and the last being FEA at 1pm, do we have to wait until after FEA to book two additional Tier 2 FPs for after 2pm?

If I book FPs at Epcot, the first two being Tier 2 before noon, and the last being FEA at 1pm, do we have to wait until after FEA to book two additional Tier 2 FPs for after 2pm?
You can only book 1 after you use FEA. But yes, must wait until all 3 are used (or expired).

[QUOTE="meryll83, post: 58171631, member: 131506"2.) I'm not certain about this, so hopefully someone else will chip in, but I think you would just need to modify #1[/QUOTE]
OP would only be able to modify FP1 to another tier 2. If a tier 1 is desired, OP will be able to book FP4 via the app or kiosk once FP3 is used, since all of the original 3 would be used used or expired. Make sure you do this via the "+" button and NOT modify if an additional tier 1 is desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter