FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I won't be able to make FP reservations for them until 60 days out from that Sunday
This is incorrect. If they are linked to your MDE, you can book for them as soon as your 60-day window first opens. Book for a group for the days they are with you and everyone shares your window as soon as it opens.

If they Cancel their room, all FPs remain intact for all days of their stay.

This is incorrect. If they are linked to your MDE, you can book for them as soon as your 60-day window first opens. Book for a group for the days they are with you and everyone shares your window as soon as it opens.

If they Cancel their room, all FPs remain intact for all days of their stay.
Thanks! Had no idea I could use my window for them when they are on a different reservation for different days. Now hopefully I can get them all done on one morning.

OK, so I added a RO reservation in front of my package stay for October. I also have a single night RO reservation after my package stay that I will probably cancel. However when I select the button for FP+ reservations, it's still showing my selection date as being 60 days from the start of my package stay, not the RO stay in front of it. They are all in the same MDE, but of course the tickets are only tied to the package. I thought I could start booking FP+ from the start of my RO stay but only for the package dates? Is the system just showing the wrong date and it will let me book them 60 days out from our RO reservation? I guess I can spread the tickets out and make them both packages but then I will be paying more per ticket.

New Resort bookings can take up to a day before they are registered in MDE and meshed with the FP system.

@rasadkowski

I thought I had a good idea
About how to use fast pass but I know nothing.

Im trying to understand when exactly my window opens up.
I'll be at DISNEY for 5 nights with 3 Park Hopper tickets in December. Arriving the 16th

Thanks in advance

I'm getting stressed about FP+. I've been to Disney many times, but this is the first time since the new FP system.

Now, I know the suggested window between FP varies depending on where the rides in question are and how fast the guests in question can more ;) but in general, how long a period of time do you put between fast passes? How long do FP lines tend to be?

I guess I'm a bit concerned that I'll make them too far apart and then have my group languishing around, unable to really do anything else before making it to the next FP. I'm making FP selections for a very varied group of six.

FP are usually a 1 hour window. If you have a FP for 10-11am, you can show up anytime in that hour. FP won't let you overlap FPs. So in this instance your 2nd FP can't be before 11am. As far as leaving too much time between FPs there are always attractions with less longer stand by lines you can squeeze in between FPs.

I'm getting stressed about FP+. I've been to Disney many times, but this is the first time since the new FP system.

Now, I know the suggested window between FP varies depending on where the rides in question are and how fast the guests in question can more ;) but in general, how long a period of time do you put between fast passes? How long do FP lines tend to be?

I guess I'm a bit concerned that I'll make them too far apart and then have my group languishing around, unable to really do anything else before making it to the next FP. I'm making FP selections for a very varied group of six.

It is rare for a wait in the FP queue to exceed 15-20 minutes at any normally-operating attraction.

We are travelling with another couple in October. Separate rooms and reservations.
Can I manage their Fastpass + or do they have to do their own?
Would like to go to attractions together.

We are travelling with another couple in October. Separate rooms and reservations.
Can I manage their Fastpass + or do they have to do their own?
Would like to go to attractions together.
Link your MDEs together with full Sharing capability and you'll be able to book their FPs for them.

If they don't have their own MDE, add them to your Friends list and link their onsite reservation. You'll be able to book for everyone.

Are there only 3 rides per day on a fast pass? Once those are over (say 1 pm), can you get three more that day?

I just want to clarify that I'd understanding this correctly.

For our upcoming trip we are doing one night off site December 30, then going elsewhere in Florida before checking in to Kidani on Jan 6. When my window opens for January 6, will I then be able to book fastpass for Dec 30 (not that there's likely to be much at 53 days out but still better than 30)?

When my window opens for January 6, will I then be able to book fastpass for Dec 30
Yes but only if your tickets are separately linked to your MDE account.

If you have a package booked for Kidani, you can only book FPs for your package dates.

Yes but only if your tickets are separately linked to your MDE account.

If you have a package booked for Kidani, you can only book FPs for your package dates.

All set there. I bought two separate sets of tickets during the Canadian resident offer.

If I am traveling in a group, Show Choir, during SpringBreak, is there any hope for us? Right now I don't know any details but I am thinking we won't get our armbands until we arrive. So how could I possible book fastpasses? If I wait and do that at the park will there be any available?

I should know this (and I think I do), but just checking. MDE accounts for my daughter and I are linked - she created an MDE account for her dad(my ex) and linked her account to his, but he is not linked to me. Can I book FPs for him(since he is linked to my daughter) or does his account need to be linked to mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter