Family Magic Tour - which ride?

kbkids

<font color=cc0066>Loves the World in February<br>
I've seen IASW used many times as the ride during the Family Magic Tour. We're doing this in a couple of weeks, and I'm curious if anyone knows what ride they are typically using right now?

Also, I know this is a walking tour so we wouldn't take our stroller for the three year old ? ? ? - if not, is it left at a secure place that I would feel comfortable leaving it at for that long? Would I feel comfortable leaving anything in it?

I'd take the stroller with me if I were you. When we did it a few years ago, our ride was Peter Pan's Flight.

Is the "stroller pusher" going to miss out on the fun though - hopping, walking backwards, etc.? I know my son is not going to want to ride during those times, so I don't want to be just basically pushing around a cooler.

As a stroller pusher for this tour last Thanksgiving, I can say that yes, you will miss out on the fun if you take your stroller. Mine was the only stroller in the group. I'd say leave the stroller. We plan to do this again on a future trip, but I'll definitely be stroller-less next time.

Our ride was Small World, but since that's closed now, obviously they'll have to do another one.

Unfortunately, we have to bring a stroller with us this Nov. as our youngest is only 20 months old. I'm just hoping the stroller pusher is my DH!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter