Falmouth Jamaica Excursion Questions

What about wearing board shirts and a long sleeve rash guard? Whatever you wear, my advice would be to not pick anything nice or new, same for your shoes. Some family piled about a dozen pairs of shoes into the Wonder’s washing machine and they were full of mud and dirt...I am assuming they were at the Falls that day, but maybe not.

Yikes. Something to think about!!! Thanks :)

Oh boy, I do NOT like being in a swimsuit, :crazy2:. I did not even think about being in a swimwear for this excursion... DUH WATERFALL.... hmmmmm.....

For that excursion I wore a bathing suit with a long-sleeved swim shirt over top as I fry like an egg on the sidewalk in July. For our Aulani trip, I ended up buying capri length swim pants and had a couple of different swim shirts rather than a bathing suit since I was planning the lazy river and did not want to get my legs burned. I'm totally sold on the pants and will now probably buy another capri length one and maybe some long shorts. The best part of them is not only do you not get burned, but they dry relatively quickly, look reasonably like normal clothing so you never feel like you're out and about wearing a bathing suit and can protect your legs a bit from scrapes when you're climbing. If I did Dunn's again, I'd wear the pants.

Whatever you wear, my advice would be to not pick anything nice or new, same for your shoes. Some family piled about a dozen pairs of shoes into the Wonder’s washing machine and they were full of mud and dirt...I am assuming they were at the Falls that day, but maybe not.

I've no idea what they were doing if that was from Dunn's River. We wore water shoes and rinsed them off in the top pool of the Falls just before getting out of the water. I can't say that we got any appreciable amount of dirt or mud in them.

Exactly. There was no dirt in our water shoes either (only some very tiny pebbles that infiltrated inside our shoes) so it was very easy to rinse off at the top of the falls pool.
I was wearing a one piece bathing suit shorts with a rash guard shirt on (as i have a very sensitive skin to sun.) The rest of the family was wearing regular bathing suits...
Here are some pics to get an idea.
2cx7wps.jpg
[/IMG]
2cx7wps.jpg
[/IMG]
331gao4.jpg

avjzie.jpg

2n7qv49.jpg

2cx7wps.jpg

23kx9ue.jpg

I've no idea what they were doing if that was from Dunn's River. We wore water shoes and rinsed them off in the top pool of the Falls just before getting out of the water. I can't say that we got any appreciable amount of dirt or mud in them.

Thanks for letting me know their dirt must have come from another excursion. I should not have assumed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter