~~~Fall Yankee Candle Scent/received~~~...COMPLETED!!

I received my package yesterday!!!!!!! :)

I received from CINDY!! (no DIS name)

I got a large jar Housewarmer candle in Fall Festival.

I haven't tried this one, so I am very excited!! It smells very nice.

THANK YOU Cindy!!

That would be from clhcpaca :)

Lindsay, yours should be arriving soon. It is coming from a far away place ;)

We are doing so well. There are only 5 more to be received....and one of those is probably there, she is just on vacation.

Thanks, Lindsay :)
She thought it would have arrived by now, so it should be getting close.

I received a pacakage from tinkerbell 1967. In it was a medium jar of Boo-Nilla, a tart of creme brulee, juicy peach and harvest. Thanks for the goodies!

My exchange arrived yesterday. Sorry I didn't report in, it was a busy evening.

Gaspode, you rock!!! I received:

Tarts in the scents of
- coconut cookie bar
- creme brulee
- midnight cove
- shortbread cookie
- pomegranate cider

A car jar air freshener in juicy peach

A lime green pen that writes so awesome!! I may have to have Gaspode send me refills when the ink runs out LOL!!

A bag of the most awesome candy I've ever had- candy mushrooms!!! They rock!!!!!!!!!

:yay:

Well, tomorrow is a week since send out date and we only have a couple of more to go!! :woohoo:

Still waiting are:
Gaspode (mailed 9-15)

and waiting for us to hear from:
taraprather (vacation until 9-25)

If you didn't receive yet and I missed noted you, please let me know.

Hopefully we will hear about some today....we are getting close to having this one wrapped up !!

Nothing here yet but so glad to hear that mine has got to Lindsay and was enjoyed! I'm esp. glad you liked the coconut mushrooms! They are one of my DH's fav types of sweets/candy and I figured you probably don't get them in the US!

Have fun,
Gaspodé

Sorry, I have been unable to properly post my thanks :)
We had company this weekend and I did a last minute decluttering which mostly consisted stuffing things in draws and closets :rotfl2:

Therefore I misplaces my dis password.. I received my candle from Cindy it is a large jar of Fall Festival and everyone loves it.

Thankyou very much I will be burning it alot this fall :goodvibes :goodvibes

I will check with DH to see if he got anything that can track my package. He did not ask how long it would take to get there, but I was hoping not too long.

:cool1: Thank you Debbie/DebD4T!!!

I have
a large Autumn Wreath (will be burning this tomorrow)
Tarts in several scents (can't wait to try the Mango Peach Slasa)
and some unscented tealights for burning the tarts.

Thank you so very much, I love it all!!!!

I'M BACK!!
I didn't get home until late this evening so I will pick up my mail from the post office first thing in the morning and let you know what I received!!!

I just got back from picking my mail up. When she handed me my huge pile of mail, alls I could smell was my candles!!!
I got a VERY cute votive candle holder that says "BOB FOR APPLES".
4 votives...frosted pumpkin, fall festival, creme brulee, and mango peach salsa.
I also received a big pomegranate cider candle,but I'm sad to report that it was all busted up when I opened the package

Thank you so much Pooh Girl 71 for all the goodies. They all smell so good!!!

Sorry about the broken one :(
Whe I received one in the mail like that, I broke the rest of t he glass away and found another container for it. It worked out well.

So....we just have Gaspode to received and this one will be over.

Nov. 1 starts sign-ups for the holiday exchange. I have 5 people that want reminders....if anyone else does be sure to let me know ::yes::

Sorry about the broken one :(
Whe I received one in the mail like that, I broke the rest of t he glass away and found another container for it. It worked out well.

So....we just have Gaspode to received and this one will be over.

Nov. 1 starts sign-ups for the holiday exchange. I have 5 people that want reminders....if anyone else does be sure to let me know ::yes::

ME!! Please remind me, although I will be watching. :)
I go nuts about YC from August until December. I don't know what it is about the cold months that make me love burning candles! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter