~~~Fall Yankee Candle Scent/received~~~...COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
I am just starting to pass out names.

Post here when you send out, when and what you receive :bounce:

Reminder send out date is 9-17. Please be on time. If you are ordering online, please do so ASAP, as they can be sloooow about shipping.

Here is a coupon that can be used in store or the code can be used online.
Happy shopping :teeth:
Can't wait to hear about all the arrivals.

(link no longer works....but code should)
It is the $5 off $20. Good through 10-3 Internet code is WPR77

Couple more coupon codes, hope they work for everyone.
Buy 2 22oz jars, get one free CAT709A
yankeecandle.com/coupons for your e-mail and get $10 off $25 or more. It worked for me and the code on that coupon is CXD16
(thank you, Kirsten ::yes:: )

If you would like a reminder for the Holiday YCE...Nov. 1, please let me know

My name is picked up and I will be shopping either later today or tomorrow depending what the selection is like online.

Will you put me down for a reminder please? :flower3:

Thanks!
Suzanne

I placed my order online!! I have received order confirmation and the code you posted DID work for me!!!

I will post when I receive shipping confirmation.

Just a note: When I ordered last week the tarts I ordered that were backordered or low stock, ended up getting cancelled and I was not charged for them. I was bummed out about that, as I wished I could have made use of the sale and bought other tarts instead of getting a credit. SO, I would not order anything that is low stock or backordered.

Just a note: When I ordered last week the tarts I ordered that were backordered or low stock, ended up getting cancelled and I was not charged for them. I was bummed out about that, as I wished I could have made use of the sale and bought other tarts instead of getting a credit. SO, I would not order anything that is low stock or backordered.

:( I had some that were backordered too, but didn't hear anything about not getting them.
My order from last weekend arrived today :yay: That was pretty fast for YC ::yes::

:( I had some that were backordered too, but didn't hear anything about not getting them.
My order from last weekend arrived today :yay: That was pretty fast for YC ::yes::

When I went to check my order status...this is what it said:

Order Date: 08/30/07

Product Name: Item # : Qty: Ship Status: Carrier: Ship Method:
pomegranate cider 1126419 3 canceled ups ups basic economy service
purr-chouli 1120090 2 canceled ups ups basic economy service

***They say they cancel items when they are sold out. :(

Hmmm...guess I should go check. I did a few days ago to see when they would arrive....and they actually arrived sooner than it said :)

Mine still seem to be coming. But the other car jars I had ordered aren't mentioned at all :confused: I got one today at the discounted rate though.

Order Date: 08/30/07 Expected Shipped Date: See below*
spiced pumpkin 1092177 1 backordered ups ups basic economy service

Order Date: 08/30/07
home sweet home® 1020348 1 in process ups ups basic economy service
cherry lemonade 1053290 1 in process ups ups basic economy service

* Your order should ship within 10 business days

I went to the store this morning, and I will be shipping tomorrow :goodvibes

I wish I had seen the coupon before I went though, I spent a ton :rolleyes1

Just placed my online order. It will be heading North ASAP :)

***CRAP!! I forgot to add a note to my order!! So if someone gets a shipment and you have no idea who it's from, it's from me!***

LOL.....when they post about receiving.....you or I will tell them, Lindsay ;)

I placed my order this evening on Yankee Candle's website. I will post when it ships!! It will be heading east...:goodvibes

Suzanne

I just finished shopping on YC.com! I hope she likes what I sent... I sure love the new fall collection.

Got my name. I see a trip to the YC store in my plans for the weekend now!! And this shopping trip will be loads of fun since my recipient has similar likes, and most importantly in my book, the exact same dislikes! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

There is nothing like trying to shop for someone whose favorite scents are your strongest dislikes! :rotfl: :lmao: But not this time!! :banana:

I got my name and I have my package ready to go. Will get it to the post office on Monday.

Nancy, I will be in Disneyland from Sept 17-20. If my exchange package arrives at my home while I'm on vacation, I will post as soon as I get back.

Couple more coupon codes, hope they work for everyone.

Buy 2 22oz jars, get one free CAT709A

yankeecandle.com/coupons for your e-mail and get $10 off $25 or more. It worked for me and the code on that coupon is CXD16

Thanks, Kirsten. I will add them to the first post also.

Barbara...HAVE FUN!! :mickeyjum

You need another e-mail address. I have already used my 3 :rolleyes:
If someone does it.....when you go to the page with the actual coupon, post the url for us please (like I did for the $5 one).

I can not get the link to work in the first post.:guilty: Can I just enter the codes when I check out?

Thanks for trying with these!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter