~~~Fall Yankee Candle Scent/received~~~...COMPLETED!!

Has anyone that purchased their exchange online received any kind of confirmation email? It has been a while since I bought anything from YC online but I thought you got a confirmation email and then another email when it shipped. Just curious, I know it went through because they have already charged my credit card.

You have to ask for one by filling out your e-mail address....otherwise they don't send one. I have done that a few times :rolleyes:

I am off to the post office...somebody's box smells YUMMY!

Mom mailed hers earlier this morning (I think she was trying to one up me and get it there faster!)

Has anyone that purchased their exchange online received any kind of confirmation email? It has been a while since I bought anything from YC online but I thought you got a confirmation email and then another email when it shipped. Just curious, I know it went through because they have already charged my credit card.

I have not received any kind of confirmation either.:confused: I did just check and it says my order is "in process" and I placed it on 9/8. Hopefully it shipps soon!!!! :yay:

Yankee Candle is having a Buy 2 get 1 free on housewarmer jars.
071692-B2G1F-week-36-ema-08.gif

Any other mailings? We only have 8 people left to hear from. You guys are fast....now we just need YC to be that way ;)

FYI, I placed an order on 9/1 and it arrived here 9/7. That was very fast for them. But, I bet they are a bit back logged after the big sale.

I'm gonna shop tomorrow and hopefully send tomorrow too, but will of course confirm!

I was in a store just checking out the scents the other day and fell in love with frosted pumpkin, think I'll have to pick me up a jar of that lol.

cya,
Gaspodé

Looks like my exchanger will get two packages. I checked the website today and there ar 2 candles that are backordered. :confused3

::yes:: after the Labor Day sale I think they ran out of a lot of them. I have some backordered too.
Two packages is good ::yes::

We should be hearing of an arrival or two soon :hyper:

Here's one! :yay:

Nancy, you send the most generous packages!

I got my package today, and inside it was full of goodies, and fall leaves!

Farmhouse Apple housewarmer
Watering can holder and shade for the housewarmer
18 votives in all sorts of wonderful scents!
a 2007 DL antennae topper
a plush Mickey dressed as an acorn (LOVE it!)
Turkey erasers
little pinball toys--entertained DSs for quite awhile when they got home from school

and the coolest thing...if it's what I think it is....a napkin from Club 33???

THANK YOU so VERY much!!! I love it all.

now...as soon as DSs stop sharing the stomach virus with each other I will get out and shop/mail my package!

Here's one! :yay:

Nancy, you send the most generous packages!

I got my package today, and inside it was full of goodies, and fall leaves!

Farmhouse Apple housewarmer
Watering can holder and shade for the housewarmer
18 votives in all sorts of wonderful scents!
a 2007 DL antennae topper
a plush Mickey dressed as an acorn (LOVE it!)
Turkey erasers
little pinball toys--entertained DSs for quite awhile when they got home from school

and the coolest thing...if it's what I think it is....a napkin from Club 33???

THANK YOU so VERY much!!! I love it all.

now...as soon as DSs stop sharing the stomach virus with each other I will get out and shop/mail my package!

::yes:: that is a napkin (well, a towel I guess ;) ) from Club 33. I took a few :rotfl:
Glad it arrived Lynne. Hope you enjoy it all. I love putting together the YCE packages ::yes::
I think the sunflower watering can set is for the votives, isn't it? I really don't remember :rolleyes:

Hope the boys get to feeling better soon. I bet you want to go shopping!!

My package went out today. DH forgot to mail it for me and it was sitting in his car.

My package is ready to go, but I am trusting DH to mail it tomorrow. Anyone want to venture a guess as to whether or not that will happen?? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter