~~~Fall Yankee Candle scent/received~~~.....CLOSED

Have a safe trip Nancy.

Yes I received my package yesterday and it smelled good even before it was opened. I got:

Home sweet Home fragerence unit
Candy Corn car jar
Pumpkin head circle
2 of each Candy Corn, Apple Pie, Farmer's Market, Cinnamon & Sugar, Be Thankful, & Autumn Fruit votives

Thank you Flakypuff for the great package.

Welcome home, Dania....glad to hear of your arrive.

Couple of more hours and I will check the mail. Hope we get to wrap this one up.

Tina.....you still need to check in and tell us what you received. She is also who I am receiving from...so let's hope for the best ::yes::

Thanks, Jean I will :yay: I leave tomorrow afternoon. Hard to believe it is finally here. When I set up the timer it had 500 days!!

Nothing in the mail for me....so I will check in about it in a couple of weeks

Have a safe trip Nancy.

Yes I received my package yesterday and it smelled good even before it was opened. I got:

Home sweet Home fragerence unit
Candy Corn car jar
Pumpkin head circle
2 of each Candy Corn, Apple Pie, Farmer's Market, Cinnamon & Sugar, Be Thankful, & Autumn Fruit votives

Thank you Flakypuff for the great package.
:cool1::) I am so glad you got it. Boy it took a long time but as long as you got it:love:

Nancy have a wonderful time:wizard:

sorry so late in posting, away on vacation then came home and ended up getting ill!

I received a lovely package but did not see a name of who it was from. I rec eived:

Lare Pumpkin pie jar candle
tons of tarts! Apple Pie, Apple cidar, spiced orange, candy corn, maple pancakes, cinnamon roll, creamy caramel, cranberry orange
a beautiful fall tart burner!

Thank you so much, love all the scents!

Nothing for me on return.....resent address, so hopefully soon.

Had a great trip ::yes::

Hopefully soon....she is mailing....so I am giving it until the end of the week

no.....added her to nonsender list....so officially this exchange is closed.

(no need for an elf though ;) )

Jean, you don't have to do that....I do have enough candles to last me years....and years :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter