~~~Fall Yankee Candle scent/received~~~.....CLOSED

I just checked my packages online..One was going to be delivered today and now is updated to be delivered on Monday:confused3

The other will be delivered on Tuesday:confused3

Geez...I think they will still be all set by the time you leave Nancy:love:

Received confirmation that my 2nd package was shipped-due to arrive 9/13. 1st package is in the postal facility in Morrisville, North Carolina.

I received my package from Barbara Apple (no DIS name listed). She sent the following:

tea lights in Cranberry Chutney

4 votives in Vanilla Pumpkin and Cranberry Chutney

Home Fragrance Unit in Cranberry Orange

and, two crackle glass tea light holder in the Maple Leaf design :love:

Thanks, Barbara for everything. It's going to be a very scent-filled weekend. :goodvibes

Cindy

Received confirmation that my 2nd package was shipped-due to arrive 9/13. 1st package is in the postal facility in Morrisville, North Carolina.

I received my package from Barbara Apple (no DIS name listed). She sent the following:

tea lights in Cranberry Chutney

4 votives in Vanilla Pumpkin and Cranberry Chutney

Home Fragrance Unit in Cranberry Orange

and, two crackle glass tea light holder in the Maple Leaf design :love:

Thanks, Barbara for everything. It's going to be a very scent-filled weekend. :goodvibes

Cindy

That is her DIS name, Cindy.....BARBARAAPPLE

Glad to hear of an arrival.

Tina is home.....need her to check in and tell us what she got.

Lori....thanks for checking on yours. Mine might be the one to not make it :rotfl:
Sender said it has not even shipped yet, so it will never arrive by the time I leave....oh well, something to look forward to on my return.

Just to let you know...I've been having problems with the home internet connection. so if my package arrives over the weekend, I may not be able to post about it....but will post first thing Monday, I promise.

I received my package today from Cindy. She sent a medium Autumn Leaves jar and Mandarin Cranberry hand sanitizer.

Thanks Cindy!

:yay: so glad to hear of an arrival.

I think the next ones will be next week sometime.

But the list is getting shorter.

DisneyCP2002 (on vacation until 9-13)
meriweather
flakypuff's DS

tinkerbell1967 (has arrived, she needs to check in and let us know what she received)

I got my package today from Flakypuff's son, Stephen, and it was great! I got a MacIntosh tumbler, a Creamy Caramel tumbler and an aromatherapy spa electric unit of tangerine & vanilla Now that our weather is getting cooler, I think I'll be burning my candles very soon. Thank you Stephen! (and mom too!)

I got my package today from Flakypuff's son, Stephen, and it was great! I got a MacIntosh tumbler, a Creamy Caramel tumbler and an aromatherapy spa electric unit of tangerine & vanilla Now that our weather is getting cooler, I think I'll be burning my candles very soon. Thank you Stephen! (and mom too!)

Looks like the DIS was acting odd for you Missy.

Glad to hear that yours arrived.

just a couple more to go.

We have one scheduled to arrive tomorrow....let's hope :)
One scheduled to arrive Tuesday
And one :confused: Sender hasn't replied, so hopefully it is close.

And Tina.....please check in ::yes::

Glad you could check in, Missy.

So.....we'll see if today brings some arrivals.

Those left:

DisneyCP2002 (on vacation until 9-13)
meriweather

tinkerbell1967 (needs to check in and let us know what she received)

This is Steve. Flakypuff is my Mom. I am glad you liked your candles Missy1961.

I just opened my Candle Exchange. Thank you Cindy.
She sent.....
Almond Cookie, Autumn Fruit,Cinn Rolls,Candy Corn, Apple Cider votives.

2 Jars, Apple Pie and Apple Cider.

My mother wants me to put them aside until I get my apartment:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1:rolleyes1 I have to tell you the Apple Pie smells like the real thing burning. :lmao: Maybe you could tell my beautiful mother she should make me a Apple Pie;) Did I mention that my mother is beautiful:love:

Hi Steve.....so glad it arrived.
They sound very good.
Enjoy them and the new apartment.

Following Missy's lead and double posting....the DIS has been acting up for me today :rolleyes:

This is Steve. Flakypuff is my Mom. I am glad you liked your candles Missy1961.

I just opened my Candle Exchange. Thank you Cindy.
She sent.....
Almond Cookie, Autumn Fruit,Cinn Rolls,Candy Corn, Apple Cider votives.

2 Jars, Apple Pie and Apple Cider.

My mother wants me to put them aside until I get my apartment:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1:rolleyes1 I have to tell you the Apple Pie smells like the real thing burning. :lmao: Maybe you could tell my beautiful mother she should make me a Apple Pie;) Did I mention that my mother is beautiful:love:

I think your beautiful mother should make that pie for you, you certainly deserve it! ;)

Dania did receive hers and hopefully will be checking in with us today to tell us about it ::yes::

This is my last day to receive mail before I leave for vacation, so if nothing arrives today, it will be Oct. 3 before I can check in again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter