Fall Secret Sister Sign-Up- CLOSED

Thank you TPCShauna!!

I got my wonderfully heavy and chocked-full package today!

I got some fun Christmas socks, a Mary Engelbreit Christmas notepad, a cute cat metal tag, kitty stickers, Jolee’s stars, daisy stickers, photo corners, 3 different patterns of holiday ribbon, and a pretty floral summer time page layout kit.

From Northern California, I got a bunch of wonderful treats: Blue Diamond almonds from Sacramento. Peet’s Tea from Berkeley, Ghiradelli chocolates from San Francisco and the best of the best – Jelly Belly Belly Flops from Fairfield. I think I said chocolate was my favorite candy, but in all honesty, Jelly Bellies are my guiltiest of guilty pleasures! I actually bought myself a couple of little bags for DH to put in my Christmas stocking and then went and ate them last week! Now I don’t have to go and replace them! That bag is enormous! Quite clearly I need to schedule a vacation to Northern California to visit their factory!

As much as I loved the jelly beans, my favorites were definitely the homemade goodies:
Lovely photo mats and file folder in Tuscan-colors and an adorable topper and shaker box of Eeyore! Along with my name in bling and a beautiful cross-stitched ornament that’s already hanging on the tree!

I love everything – thanks for being such a great secret sister!

I'm so happy you liked everything! I was so worried about sending that huge bag of Jelly Belly-s since I wasn't sure if you even liked jelly beans. What a relief to know that you love them! I'm also so glad that you like your homemade goodies.

I really enjoyed being your SS. I'm glad you enjoyed it too!

apparently I have a box at home according to DBF - the neighbor dropped it off after I left for work. The mailman put the key to the big box in their mailslot instead of mine... is it 5 yet? I want to go home and look!

I got my secret sister package this week-Thank you michellepooh! :hug: I love everything in it! I got:

a "My Holiday Plans" binder where you write down your Christmas card lists, shopping lists, plans, etc (super cute!)
2 things of Christmas ribbon
some adhesive sparkly embellishments/gems (I just love anything sparkly!)
2 sets of rub-on word transfers which will work for all of my family pics
touch of Jolees Santa dimensional stickers
a pair of soft fluffy slippers :) they look warm and snuggly
the "scrapbooker's best friend, volume two" a book of phrases you can add to your pages
boy jelly stickers (trains, trucks, planes-perfect for my 2 year old's pics!)
a 2008 photo frame calendar-the kind where you add your own pics to each month-very cute
winter/Christmas punch-out frames-96 all together! and they are just adorable, too!
a book of K&Company boy vellum quotes-again, perfect for my 2 yr old-and some of them match some stuff I already have!
a brochure of Lowell, MA-looks like a lovely place! (and Boston baked beans would have been fine, too, lol!)
Magic Scraps Christmas Clear Detail Minis-never seen these before but they sure look fun!
a poinsettia gift tag
some fun and cute CutterBee Mickey Mouse scissors-DS2 wants to swipe them, but no way I am giving them up!
an 8X8 album with matching papers and stickers and rubons-its a different size for me and I've been wanting to try this size so it's greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much-this has been a lot fun!

When I woke up today from my drug induced sleep of Nyquil and cough syrup I found a package beside my bed. Thank you so much my dear secret sister. It came on the day I am the sickest and it's made me feel so much better.

Inside the package was:
the cutest Mickey & Pluto Picture frame!
Snowman vanilla candle! Which is sitting on my nightstand.
Snowman door hanger
snowman hand towel
vanilla almond bath confetti ( I'm going to use this tonight )
EK Success 5 pc Tinkerbell Collage
EK Success embroidered cheer leading stickers (DD14 was ooh and ahhing over these)
EK Success Cheer leading Dimensional stickers
large page of cheer leading stickers
3 metal snowflakes ( I have the perfect page for these)
Wind up walking monkey!! Oh so cute! and yes it made me smile It's going in my Disney collection.
Jolees western sticker collage

Tigger sticker
package of tigger stickers
package of pooh stickers
package of pooh tiles
Tinker bell stickers
SMILES buttons

My wonderful pal lives in the state of OHIO I received a Ohio State Buckeyes postcard ( will go great in my collection) cardinal state bird ribbon, postcard with the Ohio buckeye candy recipe and a baggie of the candy!!! and a magnet of Orville and Wilbur wright.

and last because it is my favorite item(s) in the box is a large selection of hot chocolates & Teas! what a treat. with being sick this is a blessing.

Thank you so much Alreadyexcitedgammy! You truelly were a fantastic Secret sister. Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts throughout the last 3 months. Merry Christmas!

I LOVE that I get lucky enough to have a Secret Sis from MA :D My Secret Sis is New England Eeyore!

My local goodies were all Red Sox related! (PERFECT since I have a Sox game or 2 to scrap :D) and a Red Sox World Series Champion Ornament! Woo Hoo!!

There were also a bunch of other goodies! BoBunny Cardstock love stickers; Heidi Swapp journaling spots (I've never seen these, they're adorable!); Studio G stamps; super cute clear vacation stamps; Hangers; football stickers; Queen & Co Flowers; loopy brads; fun ribbon; bling! (okay, heidi swapp jewels, but I call it bling); sparkley green paint; rubons; brads; ticket stickers; brad buddies (flip flops, sunglasses and palm tree); lots of BBQ stickers and some other cardstock stickers.

I got home after a very horrible first day back to work in a week and a half to a wonderful package from my SS - Mickeyteacher!!!

It smelled wonderful as I was ripping into it so I was quite anxious to figure out what was so yummy smelling. Well, it was a fabulous gift bag FULL of Burt's Bees goodies! There is Milk & Honey Body Lotion, Coconut Foot Cream, Hand Salve, a fabulous smelling Citrus Spice Shower Bar and 2 lip balms. I adore Burt's Bees because I have crazy dry skin and these are a fabulous addition to my collection! I keep a lip balm with me everywhere - next to my scrapping table, in my purse, on my desk at work and in my nightstand. One of these is going in the car! :love:

As if my bag of Burt's Bees wasn't enough, I also got tons of scrapping goodies:
3 cardboard photo cubes that are die cut and quick to assemble - one is already destined to be a kitty cube!
A super-cute BLUE 6x6 photo album kit that contains the mini album, 12 sheets of paper, 72 alphabet stickers, 16 word stickers, 12 page bubbles, 1 vellum sheet of sayings, 4 mini frames, 3 tags, 3 diecuts and various embellies.
A darling Mickey and Friends Accordion album (and I already know what to do with it!!!)
My Moments cute embellished page accents (I've never seen these - they are so cute!!)
MM petite metal signs that will be great in my road trip books
MM ribbon charm letter wraps (I've never seen these before either and they are SO COOL!)
Colorbok acrylic bubble stickers - great for summer pages
2 "S" shaped sticky note pads

WOW, SS!!! You are the best! Thank you so much for making my first SS exchange so much fun. It was so fun searching out tons of goodies for my SS and just as much fun getting my great boxes of stuff. Thanks for being a wonderful SS!!! :cloud9:

I got a package from my first secret sister today. :donald: I received a great assortment of things.

Holiday Cheer 12x12 Album, red and green holly pattern
Generations Craft Keepers Envelope, like a giant zip lock bag to put individual projects in, something I think I might add to my Christmas list
Holiday Cheer 12x12 Paper Pad, paper that matches the album, 80 sheets
Handmade Stickers (the brand title), package of chipboard tags in Christmas designs, package of alphabet tags in Christmas design, package of alphabet stickers tags, blue snowman theme
Handmade Stickers (the brand title, and these are 3-D embellishments), sleigh set, Santa set, stocking set, and snowman set (matches the snowman alphabet set)
Hambly Studios Stickers, sparkly Christmas lights
makingmemories word fetti, travel
Kurio Metal Brads, various colors with stripes on them
me&my BiG ideas words, ho ho ho
STUDIO18 package of monogrammed note cards
DCWV Vellum "Quote Stacks", Holidays & Seasons
Imagine that Chipboard alphabet, Christmas colors
Crazy Mountain Holiday GIANT Jingle Bell, this is about 4" tall and wide, and painted with a snowman scene with a leather cord to hang it

To top everything off, there was a magnet from the home state of my secret sister, so I'll be able to think of her every time I open the refrigerator. :tinker: Thanks Party of 3!

I notice several of my items came from Wal-Mart. I have never seen any of them. If my Wal-Mart carried stuff like I received from party of 3, I would probably shop there more often. Ours rarely has anything of interest. Clearance price on a cricut cartridge is $2 less than normal price.

I've really enjoyed the secret sister swap-so many things posted that I've never heard of or seen, I'd love to see what everyone gets all the time. I've had a lot of fun with this and I'm really glad I participated. Party of 3, you've been a great Secret Sister!:thumbsup2

I notice several of my items came from Wal-Mart. I have never seen any of them. If my Wal-Mart carried stuff like I received from party of 3, I would probably shop there more often. Ours rarely has anything of interest. Clearance price on a cricut cartridge is $2 less than normal price.

I've really enjoyed the secret sister swap-so many things posted that I've never heard of or seen, I'd love to see what everyone gets all the time. I've had a lot of fun with this and I'm really glad I participated. Party of 3, you've been a great Secret Sister!:thumbsup2

So glad you liked everything! And right back at you. You have been a wonderful secret sister! I just loved everything over the past 3 months. My walmart has a pretty good scrap section. AND one more thing.......

watch out for one more box!!! when i was packing yours up i forget a few things so i just put it in the mail today. the post office was crazy busy when i there and she told me that it would probably take a while to get there, because the christmas rush is on. hope you like what's inside!!!!!

thank you so much again,
holly

I got home after a very horrible first day back to work in a week and a half to a wonderful package from my SS - Mickeyteacher!!!

It smelled wonderful as I was ripping into it so I was quite anxious to figure out what was so yummy smelling. Well, it was a fabulous gift bag FULL of Burt's Bees goodies! There is Milk & Honey Body Lotion, Coconut Foot Cream, Hand Salve, a fabulous smelling Citrus Spice Shower Bar and 2 lip balms. I adore Burt's Bees because I have crazy dry skin and these are a fabulous addition to my collection! I keep a lip balm with me everywhere - next to my scrapping table, in my purse, on my desk at work and in my nightstand. One of these is going in the car! :love:

As if my bag of Burt's Bees wasn't enough, I also got tons of scrapping goodies:
3 cardboard photo cubes that are die cut and quick to assemble - one is already destined to be a kitty cube!
A super-cute BLUE 6x6 photo album kit that contains the mini album, 12 sheets of paper, 72 alphabet stickers, 16 word stickers, 12 page bubbles, 1 vellum sheet of sayings, 4 mini frames, 3 tags, 3 diecuts and various embellies.
A darling Mickey and Friends Accordion album (and I already know what to do with it!!!)
My Moments cute embellished page accents (I've never seen these - they are so cute!!)
MM petite metal signs that will be great in my road trip books
MM ribbon charm letter wraps (I've never seen these before either and they are SO COOL!)
Colorbok acrylic bubble stickers - great for summer pages
2 "S" shaped sticky note pads

WOW, SS!!! You are the best! Thank you so much for making my first SS exchange so much fun. It was so fun searching out tons of goodies for my SS and just as much fun getting my great boxes of stuff. Thanks for being a wonderful SS!!! :cloud9:

Shauna,
I'm glad you liked everything. I have a small package going out to you because I forgot a bag in the backseat when I packed your box. It should be there early next week.
I had a lot of fun shopping for you!
S :)

Shauna,
I'm glad you liked everything. I have a small package going out to you because I forgot a bag in the backseat when I packed your box. It should be there early next week.
I had a lot of fun shopping for you!

DH is still in shock that you knew that I liked Burt's Bees. I told him that I couldn't remember if I included any info about that or not but that I thought SSs were pretty intuitive.

Thanks again! This was fun!

Thank you MickeyFan2 for being such a great SS

I got my final box 2 days ago and promptly fell and broke my foot in to places and tore ligaments in the other foot. So I am sorry for the delay in posting! I can't even start to explain but I was walking around on the middle of the night and am apparently a total clutz.

On to my package...
I especially love the wedding album. It is the prettiest one I have seen and I am so thankful that you found it for me!

My package also included two PA items a healing ointment and blueberry jam.

Scrapbooking page kit pack that I think makes almost 12 pages and it is travel/passport themed.

Winnie the Pooh embelishments
Tons and Tons of different wedding themed brads
Travel stickers

And there were a couple other things and I can't see them from the couch!!

I may send you a walking boot cozy to embroider if I have to wear this thing for too long! oH, and a compliment - my friend came over and used my powder room and asked me if I got my towels at Dillards. I said no, they were from my secret sister!

Sasha

thanks to my new unveiled SSS pretty in tink(jennifer)! :woohoo:

This is what i got:

• Aplets and Cotlets-yum! DD and I both sampled and we liked! i like the apricot best, she liked apple. definately unique :thumbsup2
  • See's Chocolate-double YUM! :goodvibes
  • EK Success Fastenater-thank you thank you thank you :thanks: i have wanted one for a long time and just never bought it!
  • 72 fastenater decorative mickey staple bars
  • K&Company Girl Scout one rub on sheet and one epoxy sticker sheet
  • Creative Imaginations epoxy dance stickers
  • Queen and Co. embellishments: brads (Bon Bon-you go girl), 2 chic charms (you go girl and miss priss)
  • hardback book When Christmas Comes by Debbie Macomber - which is set in town close to Jennifer's home. how cool! i do like to read and will enjoy a holiday book!

even DD noted "she spoiled us!" and you did! thank you so very much you are an awesome SSS! :flower1:

Thank you MickeyFan2 for being such a great SS

I got my final box 2 days ago and promptly fell and broke my foot in to places and tore ligaments in the other foot. So I am sorry for the delay in posting! I can't even start to explain but I was walking around on the middle of the night and am apparently a total clutz.

On to my package...
I especially love the wedding album. It is the prettiest one I have seen and I am so thankful that you found it for me!

My package also included two PA items a healing ointment and blueberry jam.

Scrapbooking page kit pack that I think makes almost 12 pages and it is travel/passport themed.

Winnie the Pooh embelishments
Tons and Tons of different wedding themed brads
Travel stickers

And there were a couple other things and I can't see them from the couch!!

I may send you a walking boot cozy to embroider if I have to wear this thing for too long! oH, and a compliment - my friend came over and used my powder room and asked me if I got my towels at Dillards. I said no, they were from my secret sister!

Sasha
Sorry to hear about your fall and injury. I guess I did well sending you the Amish made healing ointment. It works great on cuts, burns etc. I hope you fell better soon.

When you said you thought you guessed your SS, did you guess it was me?

I loved that album too. Now that you are "down" for a while I hope you get lots of time to scrap.:thumbsup2

I am so glad that your friend like the towels.

Thank you to my wonderful SS........JennyL!

My Christmas box has 2 really cute Disney sticker packs "State Fair" and "Dress up Party" have some great pics of DD and her BFF for those and we had gone to our county fair over the summer, so they will be put to good use.

Also got a very cute "RED" (fav color) travel scrap caddy, my scrap buddy will be so jealous.

and a package of Burt's Bees lip balms, YUMMY! I love them (that was my regional gift)

DD went right after this next gift.........8 x 8 Once Upon A Time paper pack, I told her I would share......but sssshhhh, I was planning on making her a special album for our Pirate & Princess Party night, which is a surprise! these will be perfect!

Jenny, your card is beautiful also! We love NC, lived in Charlotte for a year and really miss it.

Thank you again for being such a great SS. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lisa

Thank you to my wonderful SS........JennyL!

My Christmas box has 2 really cute Disney sticker packs "State Fair" and "Dress up Party" have some great pics of DD and her BFF for those and we had gone to our county fair over the summer, so they will be put to good use.

Also got a very cute "RED" (fav color) travel scrap caddy, my scrap buddy will be so jealous.

and a package of Burt's Bees lip balms, YUMMY! I love them (that was my regional gift)

DD went right after this next gift.........8 x 8 Once Upon A Time paper pack, I told her I would share......but sssshhhh, I was planning on making her a special album for our Pirate & Princess Party night, which is a surprise! these will be perfect!

Jenny, your card is beautiful also! We love NC, lived in Charlotte for a year and really miss it.

Thank you again for being such a great SS. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lisa

Glad it got there and I hope you enjoy. I grew up in Charlotte but now am up in Cary. My family is still down there so I go alot but DH and I love it up here. We came up for college and never left.

DS finally opened his package last night. It was a long stressful week for mommy and it kept getting put off.

Wow! AWM's DS was an awesome secret scrapper....
He recieved:
Lots of paper
Blue scrapbooking kit
glitter alphabet stickers
foam alphabet stickers
Birthday Photo Sleeves
Goofy Cricut stuff (mommy wants to take it for her self..... )
Birthday scent iments (they smell yummy)
WOven lables
Adventure labels
Gumball stickers
baseball sports stickers
stencil sheets
petite metal signage
brads and eyelets
pre-made album
Chili Pepper paper shaper
And.... Cincinnati CHili Mix (DS gave that to me and said.... someone else likes that chili you eat. Here they sent you a present. I'll eat a hot dog on the night you make it mom!)

Thank you for being an awsome buddy. DS has enjoyed getting and sending packages.

just a quick note to let me SUPER SS Debbie know I got the package - it is WONDERFUL - I will be back to let you all know what great stuff came to OH from Delaware - lots that I had not seen before - that is always fun for sure!

But, I was sure the Debbie would like to know that I did get it - YIPPEE- sure did - she IS a Fabulous SS :love:

more later - I may be snowed in and will have lots of time if that happens, but until I figure out if I am, or if I am off to DD's (ohMom-Molli) for cookie baking I need to get my buns moving :santa:

It is snowing in a way that it looks like it's "raining" snow" big, big flakes and lots of em!

My DD received her package. Boy was she happy. Megan was her SS but I don't know who she belongs to. My DD loved everything in her package.
Of course the bubble gum was the biggest hit.
She also got tinkerbell stamp set,letter stickers,various other stickers too many to mention, rub ons card kit,tatoo pens,and my favorite was the cook book from her brownie troop.
This gave me an idea to do this with my troop this year. Thank you so much for all the packages and the fun of this swap. My DD will need her own storage for all the items that you have sent.
Thanks again and I'm glad we participated in this swap.
Cindy

Humm, I'm getting worried, I sent my SS her package like a week and a half ago and no word yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter