Fall Secret Sister Sign-Up- CLOSED

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
Ladies,
Here are the rules for the Fall Secret Sister Swap. You are making a three month commitment when you sign up for this swap. Please remember that when considering if you would like to sign up.
You will need to mail you secret sister a package on October 1st , November 1st , and December 1st. The October and November packages should include at least $10.00 worth of fun goodies. The December package should include at least $15.00 worth of goodies. In the December package you will reveal who you are. The twist for this secret sister swap will be that each of the packages will have a theme. October’s theme is sender’s favorite holiday (Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas, 4th of July, New Years Eve, etc). November’s theme is items other than scrapbooking stuff with something from the senders neck of the woods. December’s theme is secret sister’s favorite color.
To sign up, please cut and paste these questions into a PM for Buffy (Bernardandmissbianca) and I (mickeyteacher)- We will collect them all and then give out buddies when the sign ups close on August 22nd.
Please be specific in your answers. This will help your buddy get you the things that you want and/ or use. Please no YES or No answers. These types of answers make it really hard on your buddy.
Please let me know if you have any other questions
Shawna and Buffy

Fall Secret Sister Swap

Name:

DisBoard Name:

Mailing Address:

Do you mind mailing internationally?

What size books do you scrap?

What album are you currently working on?

What themes do you have waiting to scrap?

Do you have children (Please list ages and genders)?

Do you scrap for them?

What activities do they participate in that you scrap?

What holidays do you celebrate and scrap?

Is there anything you really need or want?

Do you like to read—if so, what bookstores do you shop at?

What is your favorite ice cream place?

What is your favorite fast food place?

Do you have a Cricut or other die cutting machine? If so, which one and what cartridges/ dies do you have?

If not, what are some things that you would like die cut from the machine?

Do you have pets? If so, what type and name?

Do you scrap for them?

What is your favorite embellishment?

What is your favorite color?

What month/day is your birthday?

Do you like homemade surprises?

What are your favorite candy/ snack?

Are you allergic to anything?

Is there anything you know you do not like to use in your books?

Is there anything else you would like your buddy to know about you?

Do you collect anything?

Do you like scented lotions/ candles? If so, any favorites?

Do you shop online? If so, favorite store?

Do you have a Michaels, Joann’s, ACMoore near you?

Are there any magazines that you like to read but you don't get/buy?

Do you use stamps and ink?

Who have you SS swapped with in the past?

Players so far: PM’s have been recieved
ksjayhawks
Downrivermama
mommy2mrb
AlexWyattMommy
jennyL
bearbear
VickiV
Dreamer & Wisher
knovak
New England Eeyore
StitchIsOurHero
ddavis860
KatDisney
SusieStone
mickeyfan2
TPCShauna
NEDisneyFans
Michellepooh
ohMom
Faerie
BernardandMissBianca
Marlynnp
Mickeyteacher
hrpufnsash
MisMikiNikiLynne
Pretty in Tink
Mickster
aroyer
angelmom
maryj
logan&tylersmama
AlreadyexcitedGrammy
RloveW

Kids in for a kid swap:
BernardandMissBianca DS 11
Mickeyteacher DS 7
KatDisney: Raine (14)
KatDisney: Andy&Stitch (14)
Alexwyattmommy: DS
Alexwyattmommy: DS2
MarlynnP: DD
BearBear: DD
pretty in tink: DD
aroyer: DD
knovak: DD1
knovak : DD2
Mickster DS
Downrivermama DD

I know this a day early, but I'm afraid that I'm so tired that I might not get up in time to post it in the morning before I leave for school. I hope no one minds. I figured since sign ups are on-going it was not a big deal.

Don't forget to PM both Buffy and I.

Shawna

I'm in.... I will send my form this weekend when I can think beyond Yes and No!
S :)

I'm in, but I had better go work on the zoo swap before taking the time to fill out the list. Is that okay?

I've started a post it note on my desktop, gotta love technology. Anyway, I'm adding names as we go. and checking them off when I get a PM.

This sounds like so much fun. Count me in. I will have to send you my PM tomorrow.

I've started a post it note on my desktop, gotta love technology.

No....... Gotta love a Mac!!! :hippie: Plain and simple!
I don't have a Mac anymore! I miss my Mac so much. I just couldn't continue to use one for work..but I loved my Mac.
And, it's post-it notes and all!!

I'll send in my form this weekend, that is if I can remember without any cyber post-it notes anymore! :sad1: :badpc:

I think I've finally decided that I would like to this. I've even been picking things up here and there.

Off to work on the PM. :goodvibes

I'm in-I've been waiting for this! I started longer hours this week and DH is out of town so between work, housework and the kids I'm taking a break for the night and going to bed now. I'll try to send my PM's in the next day or so-but count me in!

I am here - thanks to my DD who sent me a "get over there quick" note :love:

I have to go reread the initial instructions and send that PM - working on my first cup of coffee - so once that kicks in - I think I can at least get that part done - the form soon .............. my boss gone Thur/Fri seems like a perfect time to be thinking about those answers, those days :rolleyes1

This swap was definitely an uplift last year and even though I haven't scrapped - one day I will - and it will be then that I remember the swapping fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter