Fall Secret Sister Sign-Up- CLOSED

Does anyone have any kids that might want to do this? Both of mine do and it would be fun if there was a seperate one I know there are alot of us who have kids that scrap along side us (I could even do it if Shawna and Buffy didn't want to)

Does anyone have any kids that might want to do this? Both of mine do and it would be fun if there was a seperate one I know there are alot of us who have kids that scrap along side us (I could even do it if Shawna and Buffy didn't want to)

Both my boys would be up for this. They love going through my swap stuff, it would be great to have their own.

I think it would be fun for the kids to join, have them fill out a form and send it on.
do we want different price limits or keep it the same? I think my DS11 would be interested.

Both of my kids each have thier own drawer in my stuff. They like haveing thier own. Of course they dig into mine and usually get all the scraps or things I don't think I will use. My son hasn't done it yet. and my daughter has so she has bragging rights.. Besides we can back them up :)

Can you put them both down on the list, I can't send in thier PM's until this weekend since we don't have DSL until our modem shows up.

Raine (14) is my daughter
Andy&Stitch (14) is my son

I'd say stay the same with the price then they can also get a good variety as well. But I will do whatever :) They will be VERY excited to hear they both get to join in.

B&MB I'm having trouble with the cut and paste.....I'm highlighting the questions, hit edit, but cut isn't highlighted......what am I doing wrong? help please

Lisa

Can you put them both down on the list, I can't send in thier PM's until this weekend since we don't have DSL until our modem shows up.

Raine (14) is my daughter
Andy&Stitch (14) is my son

I'd say stay the same with the price then they can also get a good variety as well. But I will do whatever :) They will be VERY excited to hear they both get to join in.

sure thing, we can wait.

B&MB I'm having trouble with the cut and paste.....I'm highlighting the questions, hit edit, but cut isn't highlighted......what am I doing wrong? help please

Lisa

highlight, right click, copy, go to PM and start a PM, right click and paste.
if that doesn't wok then I will PM the list and you can just fill it out.

Thanks Buffy, just sent my PM's......hope they are good. I got confused due to P#1 said to cut not copy.

Thanks for hosting ladies, this is my first Secret Sister and looking forward to it.

Lisa

I think a kids swap would be great. I know DS would love it. I can organize it- Just send me the PM's with SS Swap- KID in the subject. I think it would be fun for them!
S :)

Updated to here- Please check the first post to make sure I did not have a blonde moment and forget someone! Only 176 days of school left!
S :)

I'm sure more instructions will follow once everything is decided but I was curious: Do we send things directly to our SS or to the "hostess"? Obviously if I send something postmarked "bellingham, WA" somebody would figure out who I was and the secret is part of the fun:) Or can we do the click it and ship it thing and put the To and From zip codes as our SS's? Would that work/does the PO allow that? Thanks!

you mail right to your sister and I usually either write someone else's addy, say Nancy's, or my sisters addy, or you can use mine.

this is what I have, the ones with checks are ones I have forms for.

DS will fill his out tomorrow.

Mickeyteacher √
BAMB √
marlynnp √
faerie √
ohmom √
AWM √
michellepooh √
NEE √
bearbear √
NEDisneyFans √
TPCShauna √
SIOH √
MaryJ √
MickeyFan2 √
SusieStone √
logan&tylersmom √
KatDisney √
ddavis √
knovak √
Dreamer and Wisher √
VickiV √
mommy2mrb √
Downrivermama √
ksjathawks √
AlreadyExcitedGrammy
Yodasmom
Pretty in Tink
angelmom
Mickster
JennyL

Man this sounds sooo cool, but I know I am really really bad about mailing things. Oh well... when I fix that I can join.... too bad I don't have someone to mail it for me :rotfl2: Have fun guys!!!

I just asked DD if she would like to join and I got, "Really? Yes please!". So I will be sending her form in soon!

it is so exciting to see so many kids wanting to participate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter