Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 interviews

Don't worry Kim, my interview was only 15 minutes! I thought I did poorly, but I must have said the right things because I was accepted into Attractions (my first choice) for Fall Advantage!

Oh my goodness, I'm SUPER excited and SUPER nervous.
My interview is in 15 minutes.
I really hope I don't screw it up!!!
:banana:

I just got off the phone!! meep!

She asked me if I had hairstyling experience (BBBH). I told her cheerleading, but I think that was semi-fail.
She asked what I would do if a customer was unsatisfied with a purchase (merch).
And
She asked me how I felt the last time I did any public speaking. (Attractions).

I kind of think I won't be considered because of job experience, but it was worth a shot anyway. I hope I didn't sound as sick as I am over the phone, though!

i'm new to disboards, but i've been following what everyone has been saying since the beginning of February! My interview is in 3 hours and i'm panicking!!! But reading everyone's experience is really helping! I'm crossing my fingers that I don't mess up!! :scared:

i'm new to disboards, but i've been following what everyone has been saying since the beginning of February! My interview is in 3 hours and i'm panicking!!! But reading everyone's experience is really helping! I'm crossing my fingers that I don't mess up!! :scared:

Good luck!! :thumbsup2

Congratulations to everyone who interviewed! Thanks for the updates!

Had my interview an hour ago... feel pretty confident about it. Had Denise.. she was pretty cool.

I had my phone interview with Sally on Wednesday 2/25. I viewed the epresentation. She double checked all the basic info (name, address, etc). She told me I has strong work experience (4years in fast food, 2years in retail).
She asked me why I wanted to work for Disney. I said something about positive attitude and the recognition for doing a good job.
She asked me what job experience I had enjoyed in the past. I talked about being a manager and how I enjoyed working with the high school kids on their first job, making it a fun experience for them.
She asked what were my top two roles and why. I said Housekeeping and Costuming. These two sound really interesting because I would never choose to do them in my normal life.
She then started talking about QSFB. Told me how it was a team atmosphere. She then asked how I would feel about working out in a cart.
She then talked about Custodial, how I would feel sweeping trash. This is when I got my only scenario question: What would I do if I was sweeping Main Street and saw a little girl who had dropped her cone? I answered with: Make sure she was still smiling, sweeping up the cone, and hopefully replacing it.

I was hoping for more scenario questions, oh well. The whole interview was about 12 minutes. I checked a bunch of roles, so hopefully I'll get something!

Well my interview was a week ago, 1120am thursday 2/19. i was so nervous waiting for the phone to ring, she was about 20 mins late calling so when she was apologizing i was like girl please you have been up since 7am doing these, dont even worry about it, she laughed and said thanks. so i was a bit relaxed after that.
we started with the basic yes no stuff, are you ok to work in the us, giving fingerprints, working holidays...yes, yes, yes.
then we went over my checked roles she asked for my top 3, i said FSFB due to my host experience, attractions so i could have tons of guest interaction, and character attendant to be with the characters and guests or something like that. then she went into the questions based on the roles.
the FSFB was about using the computer rezzo systems..the attractions was about how i would go about memorizing spiels and such..and the character attendant was about how i would handle the guests if they were too harsh with the characters.
then she talked about my work experience and she said it was very good.
i said some like really cheesy/disney-like lines, like being apart of disney is not just employee to company, but like relative to family or something. she ate that up. also giving the guest a magical experience whether its their first visit or 50th.
all in all it was about 20 mins and i cant remeber her name sorry =/
**well hope that helps someone lol sorry so longg**

I scheduled my interview today and they said my interview time was at 8:40 pm. Is it normal to have an interview that late?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter