Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 Hopefuls!!

Here's hoping that I get to go :thumbsup2

I hope you do too!:goodvibes

Hey I'm Casey. I'm 24 and I'm a dance teacher. I already went to college but I never got to the college program and I've always wanted to. So I just applied to go back to community college so I can hopefully (fingers crossed) go to Disney in the fall. Just wanted to say Hi since I've been lurking here for years and never posted!

Welcome to the DIS Casey!:)

Okay guys, SOOO we are one year and month closer to applying for our program..yep i said it...OUR program :D So what are we going to talk about while we have to wait.

Okay guys, SOOO we are one year and month closer to applying for our program..yep i said it...OUR program :D So what are we going to talk about while we have to wait.

Yay! I can't wait!:banana:

We can talk about what we will do while in FL. And what we can do to make the wait less painful (and other stuff too).

HAHA you guys are horrable getting to go to Disney before me:D Its all good though, I need to save all the money I can before I even think about doing this program. I a bit of the obsessive compulsive over having money in the bank ( could be worse I gess). So over the wait I will pretty much be working all the time. But between now and then ( August ) I have my 20th birthday and Mardi Gras and that is going to be sooo much fun, because I'm on a float this year YAHOOO.
But when I get to FL I want to spend at least one night on the beach, it can be a quick one day one night thing but I have never been to a beach before and its on my list of things to do this year! Also as much as I hate to say this but I've never been to Universal sooo I would like to check that out also.

Oh, Universal is fun :D
I loved Revenge of the Mummy, MIB, Spider-Man, Jurassic Park, and Beetlejuice's Graveyard Rave :D

hey we might have to plan a day for all of us Dissers to go to universal..One of the things I'm excited about is meeting everyone..I'm a big go see the sights and have fun person!

hey we might have to plan a day for all of us Dissers to go to universal..One of the things I'm excited about is meeting everyone..I'm a big go see the sights and have fun person!

Oh definitely! I think that would be a lot of fun.:)

Well the upside is you and me both get to go to WDW before we go as CPs :goodvibes

I know! I can't wait!

HAHA you guys are horrable getting to go to Disney before me:D Its all good though, I need to save all the money I can before I even think about doing this program. I a bit of the obsessive compulsive over having money in the bank ( could be worse I gess). So over the wait I will pretty much be working all the time. But between now and then ( August ) I have my 20th birthday and Mardi Gras and that is going to be sooo much fun, because I'm on a float this year YAHOOO.
But when I get to FL I want to spend at least one night on the beach, it can be a quick one day one night thing but I have never been to a beach before and its on my list of things to do this year! Also as much as I hate to say this but I've never been to Universal sooo I would like to check that out also.

Don't worry, I've only been to Universal once (and that was almost 6 years ago). I can't wait til the new Harry Potter land opens. I definitely want to go there.

I want to check out those lands too, but I'm sad they took dueling dragons down. I never went on it or would, but I liked looking at it lol :D

I want to check out those lands too, but I'm sad they took dueling dragons down. I never went on it or would, but I liked looking at it lol :D

Say what?? Is it just being refurbed, or is it totally gone? If it's gone, that stinks! I never got to ride it. :(

I totally forgot that HP land was going to open soon! I am a Harry Potter FREAK!! I am going to have to get a season pass for Universal just to go to Potter land!

I do want to set up some kind of dinner between here and the facebook groups for the People going down in Fall 09...I know none of us know for certain if we are going but it would still be kind of fun for us to get to know eachother! I'm all for making friends!

I totally forgot that HP land was going to open soon! I am a Harry Potter FREAK!! I am going to have to get a season pass for Universal just to go to Potter land!

I do want to set up some kind of dinner between here and the facebook groups for the People going down in Fall 09...I know none of us know for certain if we are going but it would still be kind of fun for us to get to know eachother! I'm all for making friends!

Oh we definitely have to do a pre-check in dinner! The Spring 2009 set up a huge one for the night before the Jan 21 check-in date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter