Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 Hopefuls!!

Thanks! But I don't feel too optimistic. I'm in a very common height (I'm 5'2). But hopefully someday.

Yea, haha I think I would die a happy man if I could be in parade or something just one time. :) I would probably get the biggest kick out of holding the crowd control banner at the end and waving!

Do you (or anyone on here) know if the schedule for Entertainment auditions is released about the same time as the schedule for the presentations?

Yea, haha I think I would die a happy man if I could be in parade or something just one time. :) I would probably get the biggest kick out of holding the crowd control banner at the end and waving!

Do you (or anyone on here) know if the schedule for Entertainment auditions is released about the same time as the schedule for the presentations?

The audition dates are usually released after the school presentation goes up. So they aren't up right away.

Your right!! I just hope to go to a live one again :D

I already know my school's presentation won't be til late March (at least). I just hope it isn't during my Disney trip. I should be there, as I am a campus rep. Hopefully it will be earlier or later then normal, and be before or after my trip.

And since my presentation will be so late, I already know I will be doing the online presentation.

I'm guessing the presentation for my area will be in Feb. At least I hope so. That would stink if it was during my vacation in March.

Do you usually hear back faster if you do the online presentation or still about the two week turnaround? I got my letter back exactly two weeks after I did the presentation the first time around.

Do you usually hear back faster if you do the online presentation or still about the two week turnaround? I got my letter back exactly two weeks after I did the presentation the first time around.

It varies. But I feel people who do the live presentation (on average) hear back faster then those who do the online presentation. It probably varies for everyone though, with all the factors (like when the person applies, ect).

For me, the one time I did the live presentation I got the letter in 11 days. And when I did the online presentation I got the letter in: 2.5 months (also auditioned), 2.5 weeks, and just over 5 weeks. I will also be doing the online presentation again for this one.

Good heavens! I don't think I could wait 2 and a half MONTHS to hear back! haha I would be insanse thinking they forgot about me by then!

Good heavens! I don't think I could wait 2 and a half MONTHS to hear back! haha I would be insanse thinking they forgot about me by then!

Yeah, it was bad. But I didn't really have much of a choice (I interviewed the first week of Feb, the audition was March 30, and I didn't get my letter til almost 2.5 weeks after the audition).

I guess I should expect the same thing should I end up auditioning for Fall 09.

The wait SUCKs but at least we have eachother to chat with. :D, Joanna..how does the program work as far as how many times and how long you can go??

The wait SUCKs but at least we have eachother to chat with. :D, Joanna..how does the program work as far as how many times and how long you can go??

That's right! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my Disney people to talk to during the wait time. :goodvibes

There is no limit to how many CPs you can do. You can be on the CP for up to a year, then you have to leave. But you can go back a semester later.

Hey I'm Casey. I'm 24 and I'm a dance teacher. I already went to college but I never got to the college program and I've always wanted to. So I just applied to go back to community college so I can hopefully (fingers crossed) go to Disney in the fall. Just wanted to say Hi since I've been lurking here for years and never posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter