EXPERIMENT: Ned Pin = Inferno! (finis... it means, the end)

KrazyPete said:
Wow, that's a difficult one to figure out. I would like to get Bat Magic but that's a lot of stuff. Then again, no one is making offers on most of that stuff. I did promise someone that I would not trade the ship chair until I saw her offer. So as long as you're not in a hurry, I hope it's ok if I reflect on this for a bit.

Hi KrazyPete,
I am in no hurry. Take your time and let me know when you are ready. Thanks for checking out my offer.
Redsfan

Hey Pete,

These are the items on your list that caught my eye:

Black Ears
Gold Ears
Pirate Well Chair
Toontown Fireplace
Stack of Presents
Snow Rug
Invisibility Magic Pin

Here are items I can trade:

5 star fireworks
Pink Nemo Chair
Retro Skyway, Motor Boat, and Submarine pins (to go with the Saucer pin)
Set of snack pins: turkey leg, popcorn, pretzel, and Mickey ice cream bar
Halloween items (if you're looking for more: pumkins, bags, skeleton chairs, chernbog rugs, and candy dispensers )
Cowboy hat
Jafar hat
Maleficent hat

Just let me know!

Hey Pete. I am still interested in that invisibilty magic! I was waiting for you to have that trade go through. Looks like Llama jumped the gun on me, which is why I asked about it before, lol.
I have a full kali couch and 2 snow rugs to trade, if at all possible. I'm also interested in the fireworks magic and gold tursntile. I'm not quite sure how much the invisibilty is worth. What of those three things would you be willing to trade for the kali and snow rugs?

Hey KrazyPete!
As I was telling you in the game I want the Invisible magic pin, yellow hong kong ships chair, and snow rug.

I offer lots of in park quest items:
Ace of spades carpet, cactus chair green, explorers suit case sofa, magenta rocket, wanted poster, pirate well, adventure land retro pin, Fantasy land castle retro pin, happiest celebration on earth pin, fantasy land quest pin, frontier land quest pin, gorilla and rhino jungle cruise posters, and a magic mirror. And just to be nice will toss in a pair of santa mickey hats and a space mountain pin.

Thanks
eywprincess

Hi, Krazypete!
I too am interested in your invisibility magic and herbie poster. :teeth:

I offer:
10 ice seats
Space Mtn Host pin
Bamboo Floor Beige
Bamboo Floor Blue
Bamboo Floor Green
Bamboo Wall Divider Blue
Bamboo Wall Divider Green
Bamboo Wall Divider Yellow
Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Idol Cyan
Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Idol Yellow
Tiki Tiki Tiki Fountain
Karo tiki chair
( your tiki/ned collection looked like it was lonely :goodvibes )

OR I can offer:
green flip hat

OR I can offer:
sorceror hat.

Thanks for looking,
Fan :goodvibes

I'd like to add a sorceror hat to my offer, with the full kali couch and snow rugs, for the invisibility and fireworks magic (or turnstile?).

Hey, thanks for all the great offers! I'm making some lists and trying to decide which offer to take and where I might need to ask for alternative offers. They all are very good though! :thumbsup2

Here's something for everyone reading this to think about and maybe you can help me.

Let's say I had something that by itself was pretty rare. For the sake of discussion let's say it's a White Snowman.

Now if I had a White Snowman it would probably be a good thing to hold back for an eventual Inferno trade. What I mean is, having the Snowman in the list makes the entire list more attractive as an offer for Inferno. So, it's good NOT to trade it.

But then again, trading the Snowman could bring in a lot of items which, individually, are less rare. Having more items creates more opportunities for trading. Those items could individually be traded up again into quite a lot more than a Snowman over time.

What would you do? :confused3

I will trade my green flips for your list....

jk :teeth:

KrazyPete said:
What would you do? :confused3

Ah, and there lies the fun in trading....

Both strategies have different advantages and disadvantages, but ultimately no telling which will get you what you ultimately want until the "right" offer comes about. I would say your fun with the project truly begins now. :)

And I guess I can't really guide you since I have offers pending and that would be - hmm - conflict of interest or something....

have fun with it,
Disney Dreams

Wow did not get on for one day and pretty much lost the invisibility magic lol. Well lets see what i can do about that. Not sure what is good for it so ill tell you what i have and tell me what you think might be good.

Items:
Herbie Helmet
4 churro pins
4 tron pins
9 Halloween 06 pins
Jolly Roger pin
Disney Quest pin (mickey)
Disney Cats pin
Fronteirland Quest Pin
Ice Cream Pin
Turkey Leg pin
Cactus Chair
Turnstyle Blue
Penny Press Blue
Everest Cair
Candy Dispencer
Gold Door Pair
3 Pirate Wells
Any pirate chairs or wall parts
Too many to count uphill and downhill space mountain peices
Orange Tea Cup seat
2 Sets of Tea Cup teleporters.
Red Heart Seat

OK, this is complicated so here's an explanation of what I did:

1) I decided to deal with the Invisibility Magic pin first since most of the offers expressed interest in that pin
2) I made a list of every item that was mentioned as available for trade by the people who expressed interest in that Invisibility Magic Pin.
3) I moved everthing that I already had in the Ned=Inferno list out to a seperate list (for consideration if two people were very close)
4) I moved everything that is currently buyable out to a separate list (for consideration if two people were very very close)
5) I sorted the items that were left by what I thought were the most valuable (considering rarity, popularity, tea leaves etc.)

Now the list was thoroughly mixed up and I had pretty much lost track of who had offered what so...

6) I put the name of the person who offered each item to the right of that item (noting if they had offered multiples)

After all that I could scan the list and see who's name was appearing most often at the top of the list. I also tried to take into account the other items they were interested in trading for their stuff.

I don't like to do the "who's in the lead" thing but in this case I do want to give people who made an offer at least a day to have a second chance at it.

So right now HeDiedxILive is in the lead, Her offer is: Sorceror Ears, 2 Snow Rugs and a Full Kali Couch for Invisibility Magic and Fireworks Magic.

FYI: The Sorcerer's hats were most interesting to me. The Flip hat is close too. The Happiest Celebration Pin (retired park exclusive) also came in high on the list. Behind those things were park items that aren't normal quest like the Pink Nemo and the Magic Mirror. Large lists of stuff that are available to be traded get to be difficult for me to manage. The more specific you can be about what you are offering and what you would like the better. :thumbsup2

All the offers were very fair. They were very close and I think that's what makes this trade so difficult for me. I'll give Spooky Magic another full day and then I'll see what we can work out on the other items you guys said you wanted to trade.

Thank you so much for reading and posting! :teeth:

lol maybe i shouldn't have traded my invisiblity...there most be less mass chaos, and confusion... because i am even confused....:teeth:

If nothing else comes through, I am ready and willing to make that trade. Just send me a message! :)

for spooky magic i offer ..

Scored board golden
Green Toy soldier
Five star fireworks Pin
4th Of July Hat

JMHO, but I would include the snowman in the Ned-Inferno list now.

You don't know what the new holiday quest will include. If it's more snowmen, that will affect the perceived value.

Ok, now back to business:

Taking invisibility magic out of the equation, since I don't want it bad enough to part with my sorceror hat. . .

I would like to trade for:

Gold Ears
Pirate Well Chair
Toontown Fireplace
Stack of Presents
Snow Rug

With my

5 star fireworks
Pink Nemo Chair
Maleficent hat
Jafar hat

(took the pins off because you seem less interested in them, am I reading you right?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter