Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Is there anyway to download all of the photos?
Only if using the website. Once you select a photo, a check box will appear that says "Select all Visible Media". This will be under the "Download' button towards the top right. The number of zip files created will vary based on the number of photos and videos in your account.

NOTE: Sometimes it doesn't really include all photos/videos in the zip files. Not sure why, but it's happened to me previously.

Only if using the website. Once you select a photo, a check box will appear that says "Select all Visible Media". This will be under the "Download' button towards the top right. The number of zip files created will vary based on the number of photos and videos in your account.

NOTE: Sometimes it doesn't really include all photos/videos in the zip files. Not sure why, but it's happened to me previously.
I have this happen as well. Some load some do not and I've even had them load twice. System is very buggy that way :(

Generally, I've eventually gotten all the photos, but it takes multiple attempts before the zipped files will download. Frustrating, but still better than downloading them all individually.

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this - are the currently taking pictures with your own camera/phone like they would pre-covid?

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this - are the currently taking pictures with your own camera/phone like they would pre-covid?

I hope not - those slow up the lines SOOOO much and take away from people who paid to utilize the photographer's service

They started doing this again this summer right after our late June visit. Not sure if that changed again with rising numbers.
I hope not - those slow up the lines SOOOO much and take away from people who paid to utilize the photographer's service
We always buy Photopass but also love having my own shots. Ours this summer from Photopass were awful, way off center and some were too dark. I always relied on having a few keepers between the Photopass shots and the ones on my own camera.

They started doing this again this summer right after our late June visit. Not sure if that changed again with rising numbers.

We always buy Photopass but also love having my own shots. Ours this summer from Photopass were awful, way off center and some were too dark. I always relied on having a few keepers between the Photopass shots and the ones on my own camera.
Thanks!

Thanks! I'll need to go back and check to see what I actually downloaded.

From my early August trip, I am missing about 50 ride photos. Yikes. I did call and no one can figure out why the ride photos weren't captured.

Anyway, the person was great and searched for and found a bunch of them, but it is a really slow process...not the customer service rep's fault. I spent about two hours on the phone and she added about 10 photos to my account. I may call back to find more if I find myself with a large chunk of free time.

They are censoring (?) photos in which people do not keep their masks on. She said that she could request those photos to be edited, so that the maskless members of the ride are removed. One of the missing photos was from tower of terror - the video was in my account, but not the photo, and I can see the family behind us, all with their masks pulled down to their chins -- you know, just wrecking things for everyone else in multiple ways.

Last edited:
From my early August trip, I am missing about 50 ride photos. Yikes. I did call and no one can figure out why the ride photos weren't captured.

Anyway, the person was great and searched for and found a bunch of them, but it is a really slow process...not the customer service rep's fault. I spent about two hours on the phone and she added about 10 photos to my account. I may call back to find more if I find myself with a large chunk of free time.

They are censoring (?) photos in which people do not keep their masks on. She said that she could request those photos to be edited, so that the maskless members of the ride are removed. One of the missing photos was from tower of terror - the video was in my account, but not the photo, and I can see the family behind us, all with their masks pulled down to their chins -- you, just wrecking things for everyone else in multiple ways.
I've been having problems with ride pictures all week, figured it was because of old MBs. But missing some from splash we scanned at the end. I remember at least a couple people hand pulled their masks down in front of us, so that might be why.

Bought a new MB tonight so hopefully we can get ride pictures the rest of the week. The phone thing doesn't appear to actually work, at least not for my wife or I.

One thing I found odd about my conversation with the customer rep was she said it doesn’t look like anyone tapped their band at the end of the ride. I didn’t think I had to tap the band.

did that change?

How do I link my AP photo pass add-on to my MDE? And can I use the photo pass benefit before the first day I use the AP to enter a park? We have a one day voucher that we are using this weekend for a park reservation before first using the AP on 10/1.

What's the difference between photopass and memory maker?

How does photopass/memory maker work with the new APs? Is there any discount for adding on a package to an AP or do they have to purchase the same 1-day or 30-day package as non-AP holders?

How do I link my AP photo pass add-on to my MDE? And can I use the photo pass benefit before the first day I use the AP to enter a park? We have a one day voucher that we are using this weekend for a park reservation before first using the AP on 10/1.
It's a benefit of your annual pass, so you don't (can't) link it separately. If it works the same was as with the now discontinued Gold Passes, when you go to download photos, it will know you can download them for free. The big unknown is if you can download photos taken prior to activation of the AP.

This might be an odd question, but are there any places to print your photopass photos anymore?

I always remember going to Camera Center in Epcot , but obviously I know that closed.

We're thinking of maybe trying to get some pictures in front of the 50th Castle and using that as a 'postcard' in an envelope to mail to friends.

Wasn't sure if they even have photo printers on site anymore!

Hopefully someone could help me out.... On previous trips on the day of arrival we'd go to Springs and we'd buy the memory maker. For our upcoming trip we aren't planning to do Springs on the day of arrival and just hang out at the resort.

Are we able to go to guest services at any of the parks during our trip and add the memory maker on? We are going to be at WDW for 10 days so if we don't add on until day 5 are the pics that were added to our account on days 1-4 still there? We are buying at the military rate so the pre-purchase rate doesn't apply to us.

thanks!

Found this on the WDW website:

Memory Maker includes photos taken during the applicable Memory Maker window and linked to the Guest’s Memory Maker Disney account. A MagicBand, or an eligible mobile device with Bluetooth® technology enabled for the My Disney Experience app, is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy. If Memory Maker is added to your Magic Your Way package or purchased at the advance purchase price, any photos taken within 3 days from the date Memory Maker is purchased will not be included and must be purchased separately. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker and the PhotoPass Service are subject to the Terms and Conditions. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos.

Memory Maker includes all your Disney PhotoPass media from within 30 days from the date of activation. Your Disney PhotoPass media will be available to download until that media expires pursuant to our expiration policy.

Memory Maker One Day Includes all your Disney PhotoPass media from 6:00 a.m. ET on the date of activation through 5:59 a.m. ET the following day. Your Disney PhotoPass media will be available to download until that media expires pursuant to our expiration policy.

In the Terms and Conditions page, it says this:

"If you have purchased standard (30 days) Memory Maker at the regular price, you do not have a waiting period before your Memory Maker Window can begin. When purchased at the regular price, the Memory Maker Window begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time on the date you first download or unlock any Disney PhotoPass photos or other digital content on the Walt Disney World Resort site or the My Disney Experience app, and ends on the 30th day after such unlock or download date at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. When purchased at the regular price, your Memory Maker purchase also includes all unexpired photos and other digital content in your account at the time your Memory Maker purchase is linked to your Disney account. "

....in other words, if you wait until part way through your trip to activate it, it does NOT sound like the photos for the days PRIOR to the activation will be available free of charge.

I’m going to be in the parks for two days next week - one Boo Bash night and one DHS day. I’m thinking of purchasing two One Day Memory Maker packages. I could preview the photos first, right? And then decide if it’s worth buying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter