Everyday Theme Swap - Progress Thread - POSTAL

Checking in. I will pushing it but you should have everything by the due date.

Sorry for not checking in sooner. :flower3:

Checking in. I will pushing it but you should have everything by the due date.

Sorry for not checking in sooner. :flower3:

No need to apologize. Check-in isn't actually until Friday. I just got to thinking about how much I will have going on in November and that if I didn't receive everything by the 5th then there would be close to a 2 week delay in getting it back to you. I figured if anyone realized they needed more time and didn't think they could get it to me by the 5th that we might as well find out now so that everyone that is still working on things could get more time. But, it's looking like I was worried about nothing!:goodvibes We'll know for sure after the last couple of gals check in this week.

Thanks everyone!

If you haven't checked in yet this week, please do so today or tomorrow. If your name is highlighted in blue in the 3rd post on the 1st page then I don't have you checked in for the 10/15 check-in.

Thanks everyone!:goodvibes

Well, I guess I haven't checked in yet...so I have the Birthday group mostly cut out and the other groups designed...so I'm right on time...more or less... :)

I am postal, they said the package should be there by Saturday :)

Just returned from The World! :earsboy: I have one group left to put together and one group to cut. I should be able to mail by next Saturday.

Everyone is checked in and it looks like we're all on schedule!!! The next check-in is Oct. 29 which is also the mailby date with the due date being Nov. 5. Thanks everyone!

WDWMickey, your box arrived yesterday. I haven't checked it all in against my list, but I have peeked at the baggies and it all looks wonderful! And, thank you for the goodies. I'll have some fun with those!

Jayne, your box arrived. I haven't had a chance to open it yet, but the box is in great shape so I'm sure all is fine inside.

I will be leaving early in the morning to attend a cross stitch retreat in Myrtle Beach for 5 days. The hotel we are staying at is supposed to have free internet access so I'll pop in and check on things incase anyone has any questions or problems. If you wish to mail while I'm gone, it's no problem because DH and DS will be here to get the mail.

Have a great week!:goodvibes

Jayne, your box arrived. I haven't had a chance to open it yet, but the box is in great shape so I'm sure all is fine inside.

I will be leaving early in the morning to attend a cross stitch retreat in Myrtle Beach for 5 days. The hotel we are staying at is supposed to have free internet access so I'll pop in and check on things incase anyone has any questions or problems. If you wish to mail while I'm gone, it's no problem because DH and DS will be here to get the mail.

Have a great week!:goodvibes

Pleased it got there. Enjoy your week! :)

I have been a little under the weather (mono):sick: so I didn't mail this weekend. I will be mailing either Wednesday or Thursday. I just have to finish putting the last 2 groups together.

I have been a little under the weather (mono):sick: so I didn't mail this weekend. I will be mailing either Wednesday or Thursday. I just have to finish putting the last 2 groups together.

Get lots of rest so you can feel better soon :)

Update-I'm all finished and was planning on mailing today but the AT&T guy has been here ALL DAY LONG. From 10-5:15...and now the post office is closed. I'll get it out first thing in the morning-you should have it by Thursday.

Just a reminder that the date for this swap to be mailed to me is this Friday, October 29. The due date is next Friday, November 5. Please let me know when you mail. Thanks!:goodvibes

Stephanie - I will be mailing priority with dc...but probably not until next week. I have most done and what is not done, is cut. But, I have to finish DD's Halloween costume and then do Halloween this weekend and she has basketball evaluation and the little guy has a birthday party Saturday...:scared1::scared1: Lots going on!! Anyway, I'll let you know for sure when it's on it's way. I will still be able to make the due date for delivery.

Stephanie - I will be mailing priority with dc...but probably not until next week. I have most done and what is not done, is cut. But, I have to finish DD's Halloween costume and then do Halloween this weekend and she has basketball evaluation and the little guy has a birthday party Saturday...:scared1::scared1: Lots going on!! Anyway, I'll let you know for sure when it's on it's way. I will still be able to make the due date for delivery.

Sounds good!:thumbsup2 I know that I am so thankful that I am hostessing this swap and don't have to mail because I am going to need every minute up to the deadline to get my stuff finished.

Sounds good!:thumbsup2 I know that I am so thankful that I am hostessing this swap and don't have to mail because I am going to need every minute up to the deadline to get my stuff finished.

Yeah...where I luck out though...I don't have the HUGE job of sorting this swap!! :lmao: It's another biggie!! But, the pay-off is after it's all said and done, you get to go to Disney!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter